Uncharted rip-off called ‘Adventurer’

A new game called ‘Adventurer’ made by a polish studio The farm51 looks pretty amazing, but the catch here is that it looks a wee bit similar to Uncharted. The good thing is that there’s a gameplay video of the whole thing, so you can check it out for yourself.

Not much details are known about it, but it will be released on the Xbox 360 and PC sometime next year unless Sony has something to do about it.

“Adventure shooter in first-person perspective allows players to feel like treasure hunters and adventurers. The combination of dynamic gunfights, engaging storyline, ingenious traps and mechanisms ensure an unforgettable experience of a native of Indiana Jones movies,” reads the game description on their site.

The main features of the game

A unique blend of classical cinema atmosphere of adventure-person shooter action game.

The game combines action and exploration – shootings, car chases, puzzles.

Avoid the guards left behind by the ancient treasures of the traps and use them to fight the enemies.

Visiting exotic locations, including Egypt, the Arctic and ancient Mayan cities.

Puzzles and mysteries, in which we use to solve the treasure hunter gear – unusual compass, notebook, treasure map, a flashlight, and even dynamite.

Full story twists, international conspiracy, espionage, and organizations seeking powerful artifacts.

A powerful arsenal of weapons of the era, from the guns on the Panzerfaust.

The improvement of weapons and upgrade skills of the hero.

The fascinating world of the 30s the last century – architecture, music, clothing, vehicles and weapons straight from the best Hollywood movies rogue.

Multiplayer mode Treasure Hunt, in which the outside weapon you can use traps to eliminate enemies.

http://gamingbolt.com/uncharted-rip-off-called-adventurer-which-is-in-1st-person-perspective-looks-stunning

And uncharted is a cross between tomb raider and indiana jones . I wouldnt exactly call this a clone too, even the vid says as much. Either way i havent heard of this game so :yawn:

The only similarity I see between this and uncharted is the treasure hunting part and the old timer sidekick.

In fact this looks more like Indianna jones/the mummy then uncharted.

Microsoft :rofl:

They know Xbox users only want dude-bro shooters, so they made it a FPS.

Going by your incredibly stupid logic, every shooter and sports game is a "dude bro" game.

Interesting. Uncharted without lame automatic platforming and in the first person should be a winning proposition.

Hopefully they don't Nolan North to provide the voice of the protagonist and get a Harrison Ford mimic instead.

How can I know, I have incredibly stupid logic.

But it seems you have incredibly stupid comprehension skill, as you missed the word "shooters" in my first post.

You got me there, but even then my initial statement stands true.

First going for something similar to the last of us & now this , Not a sony fanboy , just a guy who loves gaming but this shows despite topping sales charts for X360 MS are damn insecure

First going for something similar to the last of us & now this , Not a sony fanboy , just a guy who loves gaming but this shows despite topping sales charts for X360 MS are damn insecure

:good:

Archived