Killzone Mercenary Fragfests Thread

rAgHaV

Guys, willing to order this gem together? I have a friend in delhi who is a local retailer as well. 10% discount, day 1 delivery for Delhi/NCR and next day for residents of other cities.

Personally, I would have preferred a freebie but since no one is offering anything, discount FTW! :punk:

Bakchodi mat kar .. Flipkart par already discounted price 2299/- hai .-_-

Just got email from KZ Mercenary team that early access public beta for Killzone: Mercenary begins on August 20th.A code is given out which is to be redeemed on ps store on 20th of this month.

If you guys get the code please add me as a friend with ivg as a message so we can play together

Edit:

sen id : niradhip2012

Just tried playing it.

Cons:

->I got disconnected multiple times due to connection problem on my end (got kicked for high latency).

But either way.. the score doesn't save after each kill. It always resets on disconnection :(.. i was having a ball in one of the game and in the last mission got disc(some other game error) and when i go to arms dealer, score is zero :(. Is it for everyone or it certainly looks like a score save bug..

-> There is no tutorial on what to do in some of those missions that we have to walk up to the capsule and press triangle.

-> Getting killed from those red dot drones, it was like they touch and i die. Not sure how pro u have to become to get one of those.

-> Spawn points sucked. I got spawned right behind the enemy once. (But they too got their turn to spawn that way twice and killed me :( )

Pros:

-> It is a freaking amazing game.

-> Even though i am stuck with default load out, the potential is greyed out :). I can really see it as a complete console game with lots of different offerings.

-> Graphics are amazing.. It really is looking as KZ3 on the vita.

-> The menu, controls feels authentic however im still 3 half games old in this. The tap to sprint option is cool.

-> Again. this game looks freaking amazing. They need not put a good store with this engine. Just some decent coop like missions where we need to blow sh*t up and this game will be totally worth people a new vita purchase.

:punk:

Abso-fking-lutely loving the game. Everyone who had even the littlest love for KZ2 should get this for their Vita. Brilliant game, so smooth, no lag and looks amazing. I'll probably play the beta only a little more and save for the full game. I always overplay betas :P

Just tried playing it.

Cons:

->I got disconnected multiple times due to connection problem on my end (got kicked for high latency). Happened to me too initially, smooth now.

But either way.. the score doesn't save after each kill. It always resets on disconnection :(.. i was having a ball in one of the game and in the last mission got disc(some other game error) and when i go to arms dealer, score is zero :(. Is it for everyone or it certainly looks like a score save bug. KZ games never gave mid-game scores. You either complete the game to get the score or you get nothing. Lost like 20k valor due to the same so far. But the game is so fkin sweet that I don't mind that..

-> There is no tutorial on what to do in some of those missions that we have to walk up to the capsule and press triangle. Yea had to figure out with hit and trial. Relatively easy once you know what to do.

-> Getting killed from those red dot drones, it was like they touch and i die. Not sure how pro u have to become to get one of those. Vanguard drops. You get that and all those gadgets through Vanguard drops/capsules.

-> Spawn points sucked. I got spawned right behind the enemy once. (But they too got their turn to spawn that way twice and killed me :( ). Hence the beta. Will be corrected during the beta itself.

Pros:

-> It is a freaking amazing game.

-> Even though i am stuck with default load out, the potential is greyed out :). I can really see it as a complete console game with lots of different offerings.

-> Graphics are amazing.. It really is looking as KZ3 on the vita.

-> The menu, controls feels authentic however im still 3 half games old in this. The tap to sprint option is cool. Single tap for sprint should have been sufficient. Sometimes my other hand rests on the back and the double tap isn't registered too well. I'm sure that happens with others.

-> Again. this game looks freaking amazing. They need not put a good store with this engine. Just some decent coop like missions where we need to blow sh*t up and this game will be totally worth people a new vita purchase.

:punk:

Archived