DOTA 2

Gta_mad

After like around 70 games with WK, I think I know what I am saying :P
Just look at my recent games if you have doubts. I am focusing on turning him from an useless team fight hero/sub par carry to one of the most influential semi carry-initiator-ganker in the game.
Force Staff on him is OP as eff. Solves mana problems, escape tool, initiate tool plus can help squishy team mate survive.
This is how I do it. Team fight time: FS squishy enemy support, stun - finish.

Yasha for the movement speed and built into manta for the semi push possibilities, Also these day I've been experimenting a blade mail before shadow blade, works like a charm.

Report Shaan and peramaban him from here -__-..... Wasted 60 mins of everyones life thanks to his retarded build :rant:

If only that Force Staff and Yasha was a Deso instead we would have won the game in 30 mins.

I dont get salty losing games , but losing to a retarded team with a Bloodseeker who buys Dagon/Refresher :rofl: ?? FML!!!

Though idk why its called F2P , nothing about Valve and what they did for the game O.o

It is more about the concept of 'gaming' no longer being a taboo social activity considered as a dead end with no future.

It is Free to Play, not Free 2 Play. Wording and context please.

It is more about the concept of 'gaming' no longer being a taboo social activity considered as a dead end with no future.

It is Free to Play, not Free 2 Play. Wording and context please.

Damn I never thought about it that way. That makes a whole lot more sense.

GabeN should change the title to

Free To Play - Done Right : The Movie

This is not a documentary on the business model. -_-

#4theplayers, as your ilk would like to say.

Damn I never thought about it that way. That makes a whole lot more sense.

tumblr_mbp2x3xbGb1qkdght.gif

I was wrong and Shaan was right , WK is a legit support. FS + Heavens Halberd is legit guys. Even being used in competitive scene O.o

Stun + Stats during laning phase ( dont want the lane to push with lifesteal). His ult allows him to setup some sick Aoe ult -75% Move/Attack speed.

I was wrong and Shaan was right , WK is a legit support. FS + Heavens Halberd is legit guys. Even being used in competitive scene O.o

Stun + Stats during laning phase ( dont want the lane to push with lifesteal). His ult allows him to setup some sick Aoe ult -75% Move/Attack speed.

:hug:

hallelujah, Bow Down To THe King Bishes B)

if you're talking about yesterday's fnatic's pick, they picked him only coz it's captain draft. I highly doubt that any team will pick WK support in captains mode.

if you're talking about yesterday's fnatic's pick, they picked him only coz it's captain draft. I highly doubt that any team will pick WK support in captains mode.

It has been done multiple times in the current patch.

Archived