Rise of the Tomb Raider

playstation

I WISH I had completed it in 2 sittings. If a game is going to be dull and boring at least it should do me the courtesy of being 3-4 hours long at the most. I already wasted my money so at least dont make me waste my time.

This and Shitman Absolution were the worst gaming purchases I made this year.

I WISH I had completed it in 2 sittings. If a game is going to be dull and boring at least it should do me the courtesy of being 3-4 hours long at the most. I already wasted my money so at least dont make me waste my time.

Tomb raider was one of my most regrettable purchases ever. Boring, repetitive and uninspired gameplay through out. Don't think the sequel would be any different.

You guys are brother , right ?

Shitman absolution.... Lololol :roflroll::rofl:

• 2 weeks later...

^^ you should GTFO :P

the new tomb raider was good, i hardly played the previous games while I was hooked onto the reboot until the end .... IMO it was a welcome change, and I for one, would be happy if the next one improves on that , instead of going back to the older games !

also better orgasmic sounds from lara .... and lesser clothes would be pure win :wub:

The only bad thing about tomb raider. It gets over.

• 3 weeks later...

Tomb Raider: Definite Edition: "early December" announcement teased by Square Enix

"It's so hard to keep a secret these days!"

"It's so hard to keep a secret these days!" a Square Enix representative told IGN when approached. "We appreciate all of the enthusiasm, however we don't have any details to share just yet. That said, we highly recommend you keep an eye on any major gaming events happening in early December."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/18/is-tomb-raider-coming-to-ps4

Spike VGA announcement. B)

(mostly).

TressFx on Xbone and PS4
Yes, I think they should try to implement that on both the consoles. If only to realise how scalable the technology is and how to improve it further.

TressFX 2.0 on PC
I think the next iteration of TressFX is coming from the console side considering their limited horsepower and to implement the tech.Sent from my ST27i

Archived