Pro Evolution Soccer 2016

SRINI87

then konami should have sent at lest 2 boxes, for 2 sandwiches at least lol

i just wondered if there was another dvd, as the one steel box i got with mad max had the dvd in itself without extra boxes

Steelbook is just kind of memento for PEs' 20 yrs..

i played one match in my club, its bit complicated for me qt the moment but instructions and help points are very clear. I chose FC Bayern Munchen team as my team and loaned Robin Van Persie and i must admit the players resembles much more with their real world counter parts. The graphics are beautiful and realistic (except crowd) and the players celebrations, actions etc are natural and not at all robotic.

I had the opportunity to see the dynamic weather in PES for 1st time (soon) too. and it was pleasure to see as 1st it was clear at the beginning of match and later it rained intermittently.

And (if i am not wrong) you can see the splattering of water from ground after rain, when players run or ball hit the ground.

You can see the video here

While i dont know any other players which are in my team (no Thomas muller etc) but you can check Persie, he looks almost real and his body language is also somewhat resembling the real persie. Yes i accept my oposite team was bit weaker lol

Other than that i took some efforts to create my avatar. I try to appear my avatar like myself as much as possible. it was fun though :D

My Online Avatar

11230652_1499268530391231_21421562808495

Archived