WWE 2K16

Heaven Angel

• 2 weeks later...

Really enjoying it so far. The new animations and moves are quite good. For example, try to run and hit a strike to an opponent standing near the rope, and instead of falling down, he will be knocked over the ropes and fall outside the ring instead. Then the entrance interference is cool. Attacked Sting mid entrance and beat the crap out of him using his own bat. I will try interfering biker Taker and see what happens. The reversal counter adds a layer of strategy to the gameplay. I turned it off initially, but turning it on makes the game more interesting.

Really enjoying it so far. The new animations and moves are quite good. For example, try to run and hit a strike to an opponent standing near the rope, and instead of falling down, he will be knocked over the ropes and fall outside the ring instead. Then the entrance interference is cool. Attacked Sting mid entrance and beat the crap out of him using his own bat. I will try interfering biker Taker and see what happens. The reversal counter adds a layer of strategy to the gameplay. I turned it off initially, but turning it on makes the game more interesting.

playing on xbox one ??? add me on xbl for mp kushalrocks1001 , wana try mp action , just bought game on xbl

I got standard edition.

Interest in the game holding up well? Worth getting as a wrestling fan, right? Wanted to get a physical copy so that I could sell it later but the 1k price difference seems too much.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Archived