The Mobile Phone Thread

Chaztin

The HTC one x, which I had sold to my friend has kind of bricked. The phone is not charging or getting detected by usb cable. He says it happened when trying to update the phone through at&t software update. But I doubt it. It was running on stock android. Any ideas on getting the phone working again? Poor guy 1st got ripped off by me on price. Now the phone has gone dead

Something similar happened to me with my S2 . was downloading software update via 3g somewhere it between it stopped and resumed a little while later and it applied the update and it just wouldn't start . probably the download file got corrupted or something. Had to get it reflashed at Samsung service center and it was working fine again. .

Finally decided on lumia 720 and loving it.

Loved : Camera,Battery life, UI, Whole integration of all social stuff, less garbage apps,Security, display, Weight, Design,

Hated : nothing till now.

Annoyed: due to a minor f**k-up between mircosoft and facebook which was causing connection problem in the inbuilt chat app.

Only con i can think of in this beauty is the 512MB RAM, but it depends on your usage. There is no difference during normal usage, only during gaming you may come across some games which need 1 GB RAM. For me this was not a biggie as i dont game on phone at all. Forgaming i have a proper dedicated PC and PS3 hooked up. So this was perfect when compared to 820 or even 920.

Finally decided on lumia 720 and loving it.

Loved : Camera,Battery life, UI, Whole integration of all social stuff, less garbage apps,Security, display, Weight, Design,

Hated : nothing till now.

Annoyed: due to a minor f**k-up between mircosoft and facebook which was causing connection problem in the inbuilt chat app.

Only con i can think of in this beauty is the 512MB RAM, but it depends on your usage. There is no difference during normal usage, only during gaming you may come across some games which need 1 GB RAM. For me this was not a biggie as i dont game on phone at all. Forgaming i have a proper dedicated PC and PS3 hooked up. So this was perfect when compared to 820 or even 920.

Brilliant choice. If it wasn't for the battery life and couple of other minor niggles I wouldn't have returned my 920.

Hello Moto: Moto X Press Render Leaked

moto-x-press-render.jpg?fit=631%2C9999

moto-x-white-unicorn.jpg?resize=498%2C45

The Moto X is expected to be a Mid Range handset and expected to be priced around 300-400 US $. The hardware expectations are running anywhere from a 4.7 inch to 5 inch HD display which may only run up to 1280 x 720 p screen. An 8 MP main camera and a 2.1 MP front facing camera will finish off the optics, and a Quad Core chipset will handle the processing needs of the Android 4.3 capable handset.

well i have been using Z now for 2 weeks, and i must say i am absolutely in love with the phone, so Honami if it follows the same design principle, should be a great phone to get. The camera is being said to be matching Lumia 1020, which is great news.

HTC one is a great phone, easily the best as of today, but now that i have missed the train, i will rather board another one which is faster :)