[HELP] laptop from Amazon Shipping to India

djanuj

Hi I m Anuj here from Mumbai....m planning to buy AsusG750JW gaming laptop

http://www.amazon.com/ASUS-G750JW-DB71-17-3-Inch-Laptop-Black/dp/B00COQIKB4/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1376243833&sr=1-1&keywords=asus+g750jw

Now my Question is will amazon deliver this laptop to India? Will the price include customs duty? Cos when I put this item to cart and proceed for check out....and input my shipping address of India...I get the option to pay 1399$ only(by credit card etc) and no extra shipping cost....so was confused if this price includes customs or not....I chose Express Shipping for delivery in 2-5 days btw.....so m I set with this price? Or I have to shell out extra for customs payment? Also this particular item is not covered under Amazon Global Shipping i think so may be i have to pay customs dunno....if that's the case then ill tell my relative to get it for me...

also is there any other alternative to this laptop with haxwell processor and 2gb GDDR5 GPU? 17" 1080p screen with 3D capability Or maybe more than 2GB GPU? My budget is 70k max maybe can extend till 90k....can't shell out more....THANKS!

I added it in my cart. It shows shipping to be around 8k and no customs. that means customs will be charged once it reaches india. And it's around 26% :|

Thanks....but I m not getting any shipping charge...m just given the option to pay 1399$ so i assume its including shipping else it would have asked me to pay with shipping btw i chose express shipping which is not including customs...26% for laptop r u sure or it's an approx figure? What abt warranty? Will it be international? Will I face any problem?

Its a too much of risk and Gamble buddy... Check or Indian equivalent of this.

However i am sure, It covers the International Warranty, Checked with my Uncle who stays in US and shipped alot of items that includes Laptops & Tablets.

But the problem is in Shipping and Customs, which I fear might be 30% of the Laptop cost!!

Its a too much of risk and Gamble buddy... Check or Indian equivalent of this.

However i am sure, It covers the International Warranty, Checked with my Uncle who stays in US and shipped alot of items that includes Laptops & Tablets.

But the problem is in Shipping and Customs, which I fear might be 30% of the Laptop cost!!

Thanks! However there is no Indian Equivalent of this laptop...except for Dell Inspiron 17R Turbo which is discontinued (As said by Dell representative) plus it has older gt650m compared to gtx765m so I wanted one with gtx765m i7 4700MQ processor 16Gb Ram and HDD not an issue...and shud be 17" Full HD with numpad keyboard....so couldn't find any here in India...btw I found this model at FlipKart but they r showing it as not available / coming soon

Archived