What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Not that one...I've the collector's edition steelbook...its cooler...i'll post the pics by afternoon.

Cool, while you're at it please post pics of more steelbooks you own. I guess the Games you Own thread would be suited for that.

And I guess http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2356/2258537042_851b8c64f0.jpg is the DMC4 SB you're referring to.

Cool, while you're at it please post pics of more steelbooks you own. I guess the Games you Own thread would be suited for that.

And I guess http://farm3.static...._851b8c64f0.jpg is the DMC4 SB you're referring to.

that's the one...no photo can do proper justice to that steelbook.

amazing buy ,where did you get those?

I ordered them directly from kontrolfreek.com

Offer was too good to miss. This bundle was going for $29.99 ($20 off!) plus got another $2 discount using a coupon :P Shipping cost $7.52 via USPS.

Bought Digital Photo Frame from Letsbuy, its 800X600 resolution with 8 inch screen. gift for mom :)

digitalphotoframe.jpg

Dude, how's the frame photo quality and (most important) ease of use for parents? And PM me the model number and letsbuy ka link.

Dude, how's the frame photo quality and (most important) ease of use for parents? And PM me the model number and letsbuy ka link.

Quality is decent, controls are pretty easy, it does have auto shutdown and start up time functionality, supports till 16GB of Pendrive/MMC/SD/SDHS, no internal memory as such. Here is the link ViewSonic VFD823 Photo Frame use promo code and you will get it for Rs.2,519.

For live demo, come home(with my KZ2)!! :bigyellowgrin: