The Football Thread

Xeno

I dont what the *bleep* are Arsenal fans are doing pointing out other teams flaws.Apni team sambhalo pehle.

This is football thread dude.Football is not limited to 1 club only.Samjhe ki nahi :naughty: Bade khush hoge tum Spurs itna accha jo khel rahi hai :naughty:

Suarez is really a disgrace :ack: But Jenkinson dive was also just pathetic.I am sure Arsene would have given him a Hard Talk about the Dive but Suarez is a proven diver.Besharam insaan hai saala.

Jenkinson is just a fringe player, so you guys have no problem throwing him under the bus. I remember how vehemently Henry was supported for the hand ball. Saying that one mistake does not make him a cheater etc.

I really do hope Cazorla decides to dive someday. Then all hell breaks loose.

Jenkinson is just a fringe player, so you guys have no problem throwing him under the bus. I remember how vehemently Henry was supported for the hand ball. Saying that one mistake does not make him a cheater etc.

I really do hope Cazorla decides to dive someday. Then all hell breaks loose.

One mistake in a career doesnt make anyone a guaranteed cheater/diver.. But I am quite sure this is not the 1st dive Suarez has made in his career, in fact there are rarely any matches where he doesnt dives so comparing his attitude with that of Henry's one mistake is pretty wrong.

And Jenkinson is not a fringe player, team is not just made up of best 11 players. He will easily make 30+ appearances this season, hardly any fringe player makes these many appearances.

I wouldn't mind criticizing Cazorla if he does that too, but as a fan that's what you can only do - criticize. Don't understand this irrational loyalty to players, if they are wrong they are wrong, what's wrong in criticizing them? After all you are a Liverpool fan not a Suarez fan, but not criticizing Suarez does tarnishes Liverpool's image imo.