The Automobile Thread

Chaztin

Fluid is more expensive but then it has far better specs than the verna which it has replaced. Accent and Verna in India were 2 separate cars being sold in parallel, accent being the lower priced, low on spec model.

The old Accent imo looked better than the Verna though. The Fluidic looks better than both but it's priced much higher.

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

Oh boy. The Linea does need that. Does it work as advertised?

yep it is a tried and tested product. several fiat car owners on team-bhp.com are going for it. infact that was the first thing I had decided to get for my punto. but sadly had to cancel punto purchase.

the thing is Fiat cars are built to be driven fast. They can handle that kinda boost. Such products are fail on cars that dont have a good ride and handling setup. like hyundai ones.

Hmm..how many can you fit? 1 isnt enough. The Linea is seriously underpowered. Also, I'm guessing an easy self install?

dude?? you can have only one tuning chip per car. in case you want more boost then there are separate mods done for that. and yeah it can be easily fitted by anyone. and the best part about this company is that they ship the chip to anywhere in this world. i have read that people have got them at a landed cost of 12k with delivery and taxes at home.

I am the Sad. They say they don't have Maruti Spare Parts.. :ko:

They have Mailed Maruti HO.. It's been 10 days already and my sweetheart SX-4 is in Coma still..

What's the use of having Maruti then yaar?? I might as well have had a Firangi car whose spare parts are tough to get.. Damn!!

I am Car-less in Mumbai Rains..at the mercy of sadistic Rickshawallas..

God, why me??? :cry:

I am the Sad. They say they don't have Maruti Spare Parts.. :ko:

They have Mailed Maruti HO.. It's been 10 days already and my sweetheart SX-4 well have had a Firangi car whose spare parts are tough to get.. Damn!!

God, why me??? :cry:

It ain't just you, we had to wait about 3 weeks just for the spare parts to arrive, but in my case the spares list was 3 page long.

Rowan Atkinson just crashed his McLaren F1

Actor Rowan Atkinson is in hospital after reportedly being injured in a car crash in Cambridgeshire.

The Blackadder star is believed to have suffered a minor shoulder injury when the car he was driving hit a tree and lamppost and caught fire.

It is understood the crash happened on the A605 at Haddon near Peterborough at 19:30 BST on Thursday.

Media reports said he walked from the McLaren F1 super car and waited with a motorist until an ambulance arrived.

Firefighters arrived on the scene to put out the fire.

A spokeswoman for Cambridgeshire Fire and Rescue Service said: "Crews brought the fire under control by 8.13pm. They made the vehicle safe and used one hose reel to put out the fire.

vj2G1.jpg

Someone in here is gonna get really really angry :P

Yes. Thats not news.

What is not cool however, is affixing the label of (what is supposed to be) a higher specced range on a replacement for a lower specced range.

How is the Fluidic priced in comparison to the Accent and the old Verna?

The Verna fluidic replaced the Verna. Something Wong? More turkeey Mr. Subra?

dude?? you can have only one tuning chip per car. in case you want more boost then there are separate mods done for that. and yeah it can be easily fitted by anyone. and the best part about this company is that they ship the chip to anywhere in this world. i have read that people have got them at a landed cost of 12k with delivery and taxes at home.

Lol. Ok. Kinda noob-ish about this that's why asked. Whatever happened to the rumored 1.6 Linea?