[PC] Battlefield Bad Company 2 Fragfests

nash

well we had a decent session. mt had to leave early for some reason but me, nash, rush and afty played for a while. had a fun moment with afty when both of us were medics and i was driving him around in a jetski... he was probably thinking wtf i'm doing circling the island at isla innocentes :doh:. the reason was that we were attacking and we were just about to take the base, so i was going to use the jetski to move forward to the next point quickly before the defending team had a chance to fortify it, which is what we did. kind of like an infiltration mission, we went ahead, died and revived each other once each and took out of the next m-com stations. pretty cool commando style moment i must say :doh:

LOL yeah I nearly jumped off when you almost drove into the great beyond. Another second and I would have been swimming. :doh:

We woulda done better in that first game if it handnt been so horribly unbalanced. They had a 5 man advantage at one time FFS! And cowards from our team switched sides just to end up on the winning team.

Also, Nash revives like a mad man. That dude has a real reckless disregard for his life, if you are down he will get you up or damn well die trying. Doesnt even matter if he revives you in the middle of a big firefight, that just means he can revive you again when you die. :doh:

Will do next time I am online in BC2. :doh:

There is an auto balance. I think its up to the server to enforce it. For one team switching should be disabled by default, if one team is outnumbered and loosing it encourages people to switch team rather than try harder. Which makes teams even more outnumbered. And then gives more people the incentive to switch.

There is an auto balance. I think its up to the server to enforce it. For one team switching should be disabled by default, if one team is outnumbered and loosing it encourages people to switch team rather than try harder. Which makes teams even more outnumbered. And then gives more people the incentive to switch.

the game has autobalance. it's the default setting and you can even see it being enabled on servers when you join. the problem is... it doesn't work. you'd think dice would have the competence to make sure that something as simple as autobalance isn't broken, but no...

^^ +1. The autobalance is broken.

its a big issue .. but some servers admins have started actively moderating it , like i was playing on server and when teams got unbalanced a message flashed , "kick a random player to balance teams" after that I rarely saw anyone switching sides when losing. though I rarely switch when loosing , but i do so when i spawn into a losing side(Had my fair share of spawns into 5 ticket remaining assualts and last mcom defenders).

LOL yeah I nearly jumped off when you almost drove into the great beyond. Another second and I would have been swimming. :devil:

We woulda done better in that first game if it handnt been so horribly unbalanced. They had a 5 man advantage at one time FFS! And cowards from our team switched sides just to end up on the winning team.

Also, Nash revives like a mad man. That dude has a real reckless disregard for his life, if you are down he will get you up or damn well die trying. Doesnt even matter if he revives you in the middle of a big firefight, that just means he can revive you again when you die. :sign_omg:

I take my class very seriously :unsure:

It's like a part of me dies when I can't revive my squad/team mates :P

I take my class very seriously :P

It's like a part of me dies when I can't revive my squad/team mates :(

:P

You dont give a sh*t if we are caught in a cross fire. Yesterday you revived in front of the same tank that killed me in the first place

0.4 K/D :bash:

And you know what is surprising? No one shoots at him when he is reviving us but as soon as we get up we end up eating a lead sandwich. And he still manages to stay alive after that. :P

Archived