Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey guys forgive me if this has already been discussed before..initially i pre-ordered BF3 on nextworld.in as at that time they were giving away BF3 steelbook edition...but couple of weeks back i checked my order and it had changed to BF3 limited edition..I moved on thinking it was fine..But there is confusion regarding Karkand pack,will i get it free when it is released???coz i don't know how serial keys of pre-ordered physical copy works online..i know the pack is not day one release...i contacted ea support and the answer was quite sh*t...so i am thinking of pre-ordering it on origin...and the good news is pre-loading of the game should start in a day or so....i hope someone will help me out..how many of u have pre-ordered it on origin???

Turn the volume up and crank up the bass because THIS ONE GOES UP!! , this game is gonna murder CoD

bicycle.gif

comment from youtube user

MW3 is like that one kid in your school that used to be popular..but then got gay. and died.

roflroll2.gif

Whens the game releasing here ?

I thought game is coming out on 28th here..

But G4u is doing the midnight launch on 24th night..

So game releasing on 25 even here ?

Game releases on 25th. ! 24th Midnight is 25th :catfight:

hey guys forgive me if this has already been discussed before..initially i pre-ordered BF3 on nextworld.in as at that time they were giving away BF3 steelbook edition...but couple of weeks back i checked my order and it had changed to BF3 limited edition..I moved on thinking it was fine..But there is confusion regarding Karkand pack,will i get it free when it is released???coz i don't know how serial keys of pre-ordered physical copy works online..i know the pack is not day one release...i contacted ea support and the answer was quite sh*t...so i am thinking of pre-ordering it on origin...and the good news is pre-loading of the game should start in a day or so....i hope someone will help me out..how many of u have pre-ordered it on origin???

:smokey:

If you hv pre-ordered when the back to karkand offer was der, u will get it. Maybe they removed th offer coz the offer was limited. I pre-orderd at Flipkart, and I had no issues.

:smokey:

If you hv pre-ordered when the back to karkand offer was der, u will get it. Maybe they removed th offer coz the offer was limited. I pre-orderd at Flipkart, and I had no issues.

pre-ordered it couple of months ago....the limited edition does have the pack as a bonus content...but PWP will not be available to us as it is origin exclusive...damn it...clarifications were made on bf3 blog...hope we get what we pay for...

Steelbook is hot as hell.

This!

The minimal design looks classy as f**k!

If they had the Steelbook + Karkand pack offer when you pre-ordered the game then you SHOULD be getting that. Contact the nextworld.in support and get them to sort it out, EA won't be able to help you with retailer support.

If not, cancel the pre-order and get it off Origin or Game4u/Flipkart. Game4u have Day 1 delivery and they still have steelbooks in stock I think, just tweet them and check.

Archived