Trine 2

Aftrunner

• 4 weeks later...

Trine 2 release dates announced

A set of release dates have been announced for stylish puzzle platformer Trine 2.

Developer Frozenbyte states that the game debuts on Steam for PC and Mac on 7th December. North American PSN users get it next on 20th December, followed by a worldwide Xbox Live Arcade release on 21st December.

src:Eurogamer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

finished the game today. full campaign coop on hard, it lasted over 12 hours. the game is virtually flawless in every regard and one of the most beautiful games i've ever played.

seriously guys, get this game. it's completely worth the 15$ asking price on steam, or wait for a sale or jump on it when it releases on your platform of choice but do not miss out on it. and play in co-op with voice com if you can, i can guarantee that exponentially increases the entertainment you will get from it.

took a ton of screenshots which you can see here - http://steamcommunity.com/id/sp1n/screenshots/?tab=public&showdate=1&filter=app_35720

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright just finished it and honestly not too impressed with it. I always thought the sequel was going to go bigger than the original but Trine 2 never raised its game. All the cool creatures and bosses that they showed in the trailer are really easy to deal with. The puzzles did get challenging but for the most part were fairly easy to solve.

Graphics looks gorgeous and some of the underwater environments were totally breathtaking. The character animation seemed kinda rushed. The transitions between the animation loops were really really rough in some places.

I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10.

Archived