Need For Speed: The Run

CodeEvo

Shift 2 is no where near a sim...

I played for a while...GT5 is so much better...

Thats y i said got no hopes on this :P

yeah shift 2 is totally diff if you try on elite mode its really good esp the night racing and the sound effects! :majesty:

It’s called The Run. An illicit, high-stakes race across the country. The only way to get your life back is to be the first from San Francisco to New York. No speed limits. No rules. No allies. All you have are your driving skills and sheer determination as you battle hundreds of the world’s most notorious drivers on the country’s most dangerous roads. In Need for Speed The Run, you’ll weave through dense urban centers, rocket down icy mountain passes and navigate narrow canyons at breakneck speeds, all the while evading a relentless police force prepared – and willing – to use lethal force to take you down.

http://www.needforspeed.com/therun/about

Dont think its open world...

K here its

Need For Speed: The Run will use Frostbite 2

Press release

"Get ready to rip up the road! Adrenaline junkies and speed fiends will find themselves on the wrong side of the law this November when they race for their lives in Need for Speed The Run from Electronic Arts Inc. The hottest blockbuster this holiday is a game that takes players on a heart-pounding cross-country race from San Francisco to New York. Launching on November 15, Need for Speed The Run lures players into an underground world of illicit, high-stakes racing. The heat is on — and it isn't just the fuzz who are after you. Entering the race is just the beginning as you blow across borders, weave through dense urban traffic, rocket down icy mountain passes and navigate narrow canyons at breakneck speeds. Powered by DICE's state-of-the-art Frostbite™ 2 engine, Need for Speed The Run takes the action racing genre to new heights with stunning visuals and car physics that hug the road even at top speeds all built around a gripping storyline. The cars are hot, the racing is intense and the story will have you at the edge of your seat… all the way from the Golden Gate Bridge to the Empire State building.

"This is the year that Need for Speed goes to the next level," said Jason DeLong, Executive Producer at EA. "We think that Need for Speed The Run is going to surprise people with its intense, thrilling story and big action feel. But the game would be nothing without hot cars and crazy-fast chases. So that is what we're delivering -- explosive racing that will have players flirting with disaster at 200-miles an hour."

Using the groundbreaking Frostbite 2 engine, Need for Speed The Run will set the bar with unparalleled visual quality and enhanced physics. Need for Speed The Run will also take immersive storytelling to a new level with cutting edge performances that will draw the player into a world with no speed limits, rules or allies. Autolog, the Need for Speed franchise's revolutionary social competition functionality, is back and better in Need for Speed The Run as it will continue to reinvent how people play games, track career progression and compare game stats.

Developed by Black Box, a studio of Electronic Arts, Need for Speed The Run will be available November 15, 2011 in North America and November 17, 2011 in Europe for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC, Wii and Nintendo 3DS"

source:My link

Black Box...meh. They are the Treyarchs of NFS development, will wait for next NFS by Criterion.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want Criterion to work on Burnout..

NFS was going through a bad period...Criterion revived it...

Now let them give me my Revenge sequel....

Crashing Mountains, Choppers, Crashing trains, wrecks..... Movie like grafix...... Are dey competing wid Split Second? I have a bad intuition on dis...... :eyebrow:

destruction is one of the candy here as it uses frostbite 2.0 engine and its totally diff from SS as this is going from city to city without any rules :D

Archived