Anyone here buying from Game.co.uk lately ?

Refund after 45 days. It was a big order though. 10 ps3 games..have ordered couple of games before including collectors edition of destiny and all got delivered in under a month.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Ordered a Wii u game for 2700 last month. Got it in 20 days or so. They just left it on my mailbox, didn't alert us in any way. Luckily they got the right house, else I probably wouldn't have got it.

Ordered a Wii u game for 2700 last month. Got it in 20 days or so. They just left it on my mailbox, didn't alert us in any way. Luckily they got the right house, else I probably wouldn't have got it.

Hmmm... 20 days to deliver to Bangalore ? I was under the assumption that most of their games got delivered in a week or 10 days, judging from past threads about game.co.uk. :mellow:

I hope my evil within limited edition reaches me quicker ! :unsure:

do they charge additional custom duty on games if yes then how much... saw some good deals on preowned games

Customs are applicable when it enters your city, so gameuk does not charge any customs for the items sold. You will have to pay separately to the customs office if it gets stuck with customs. It also depends on how lucky you are and how strict your area customs are. I have imported plenty of games and stuffs and none have been charged any customs.

Hmmm... 20 days to deliver to Bangalore ? I was under the assumption that most of their games got delivered in a week or 10 days, judging from past threads about game.co.uk. :mellow:

I hope my evil within limited edition reaches me quicker ! :unsure:

I had ordered Tomb Raider Gold Edition (package is big) and it reached me in 35 days. Ordered Evil Within Limited Edition and it was delivered in 8 days. For imports it could take anywhere btw 7 - 45 days to be delivered. For me, PlayAsia has been consistently delivering the goods in under 15 days. This could vary from region to region and from time to time.

My last package got delivered in transit i guess. It contained 10 games. Contacted CC on the 50th day and I got a full refund including shipping charges within 2 days. Process for refund is simple.

You cannot ask for a refund until 45 days is over from the date of shipping.

I had ordered Tomb Raider Gold Edition (package is big) and it reached me in 35 days. Ordered Evil Within Limited Edition and it was delivered in 8 days. For imports it could take anywhere btw 7 - 45 days to be delivered. For me, PlayAsia has been consistently delivering the goods in under 15 days. This could vary from region to region and from time to time.

My last package got delivered in transit i guess. It contained 10 games. Contacted CC on the 50th day and I got a full refund including shipping charges within 2 days. Process for refund is simple.

You cannot ask for a refund until 45 days is over from the date of shipping.

That's cool man ! I hope my evil within limited edition gets delivered in similar time-frame. :) But game.co.uk should not mislead people by stating delivery time as 4-6 business days to any location in the world.

By the way, I think your package of 10 games must have been confiscated by the customs department ! :lol:

That's cool man ! I hope my evil within limited edition gets delivered in similar time-frame. :) But game.co.uk should not mislead people by stating delivery time as 4-6 business days to any location in the world.

By the way, I think your package of 10 games must have been confiscated by the customs department ! :lol:

IF it is stuck at customs, they will call, send a letter asking to pay and then collect. Else postman will come with the receipt and once you pay he will handover.

If in case you meant the customs guys flicked, then they usually go for these anime type games with flashy cover art thinking its cartoon discs that they can give to their children :harhar::lol:

IF it is stuck at customs, they will call, send a letter asking to pay and then collect. Else postman will come with the receipt and once you pay he will handover.

If in case you meant the customs guys flicked, then they usually go for these anime type games with flashy cover art thinking its cartoon discs that they can give to their children :harhar::lol:

Yeah, the customs guys might have kept it for themselves ! 10 ps3 games ? That's a jackpot for them if their kids have a ps3 ! :bigyellowgrin:

Archived