Dragon's Dogma

playstation

A foolish comment from a fool who pretty states his opinion from his foolish a*s

Dude, dont have to be so harsh...it is his opinion .... you dont have to take it so seriously also. :good:

IMO though i am not sure about this game...honestly when i created this game i was pretty excited about it but now i am not sure something tells me it will be great game but very much similar to what i have been playing in form of enviornments ,enemies ,story etc......still though i need to see recent videos also which i have missed....internet too slow to watch videos and all...:(

Dude, dont have to be so harsh...it is his opinion .... you dont have to take it so seriously also. :good:

IMO though i am not sure about this game...honestly when i created this game i was pretty excited about it but now i am not sure something tells me it will be great game but very much similar to what i have been playing in form of enviornments ,enemies ,story etc......still though i need to see recent videos also which i have missed....internet too slow to watch videos and all...:(

I genreally dont care abot negative opinions , but i hate zodax because he loves to come and troll in lots of threads and states stuff without any reason.

You need to check out oxm videos because the game looks fantastic and is the most hyped game for now for most who have seen the videos and have following about the game

at ambar

he meant "when i created the game thread"

Never really cared for this game considering it is Capcom behind it... It was only after watching an hour long video on youtube did I realize the epicness of the game... Loved that video and I am now all excited for the game... However I do hope its reasonably priced unlike the other cpacom games...

A foolish comment from a fool who pretty states his opinion from his foolish a*s

Abey chup...b** :bigyellowgrin: .. I have a right to give my opinion about any game.. If you don't like it, then just GTFO .. :ack:

I think game looks terrible and it will fail....Lets see :scratchchin: I hope iam wrong :)

Dude, dont have to be so harsh...it is his opinion

ye hai bhai apna :hug: .

Archived