The Play-Asia Thread

Red Devil

Yup..... Sent an e-mail to customer service... Let's see..... :(

I dont see any good reason for them to cancel it...coz payment will be cleared on when it ships....and if they just thought they cannot fu,lfil the orders placed that day then they will send similar emails to others also who ordered it here...why just you??

Alright, I got a response from Customer Service (pretty fast that was) and they say that they tried to charge my card but the "Bank Declined Transaction" :( They said I need to contact my bank i.e. HDFC and ask them what went wrong...... :( I called up the HDFC Customer Service and they are saying that they didn't even receive any requests from Play-Asia to charge the card...... :ko:

Anybody else here who has used a HDFC Bank Debit Card for transactions with Play-Asia.....????? :unsure: Did you'll face any problems....???? :unsure:

Well, I guess, I have to forget the L.E. now...... :(:cry:

Alright, I got a response from Customer Service (pretty fast that was) and they say that they tried to charge my card but the "Bank Declined Transaction" :( They said I need to contact my bank i.e. HDFC and ask them what went wrong...... :( I called up the HDFC Customer Service and they are saying that they didn't even receive any requests from Play-Asia to charge the card...... :ko:

Anybody else here who has used a HDFC Bank Debit Card for transactions with Play-Asia.....????? :unsure: Did you'll face any problems....???? :unsure:

Well, I guess, I have to forget the L.E. now...... :(:cry:

WHOA!...why would they charge now...the game is supposed to be shipped in september....anyone else faced similar probs??

but hey bro...dont worry....tell them not to cancel it and that you will pay through paypal..if you have paypal...link your debit card and pay them...or if not open a paypal account for it.....

WHOA!...why would they charge now...the game is supposed to be shipped in september....anyone else faced similar probs??

but hey bro...dont worry....tell them not to cancel it and that you will pay through paypal..if you have paypal...link your debit card and pay them...or if not open a paypal account for it.....

I don't think the PayPal option will work now as I don't have enough balance on my Debit Card...... :(:fear:

Looks like it's time to beg in front of my mom so that she allows me to use her Debit Card..... *prays*

I don't think the PayPal option will work now as I don't have enough balance on my Debit Card...... :(:fear:

Looks like it's time to beg in front of my mom so that she allows me to use her Debit Card..... *prays*

okay.

still surprised though ...why would they charge u now?? ask them why they charging u now and also tell them that u are arranging for other mode of payment and to keep the game on hold for u ...not to permanently cancel it for u kinda...

okay.

still surprised though ...why would they charge u now?? ask them why they charging u now and also tell them that u are arranging for other mode of payment and to keep the game on hold for u ...not to permanently cancel it for u kinda...

IIRC, while placing the order it was mentioned that they might try to charge the card in a few days...... The thing that I'm confused about is that HDFC is saying that they can't even see any transaction requests from Play-Asia....... :( So, any hope of rectifying the problem from HDFC's end is gone..... :(

IIRC, while placing the order it was mentioned that they might try to charge the card in a few days...... The thing that I'm confused about is that HDFC is saying that they can't even see any transaction requests from Play-Asia....... :( So, any hope of rectifying the problem from HDFC's end is gone..... :(

yaar that is something i never heard.....i think they always charge when they ship....are u sure abt it?? still ask ur mom's for debit card...or best go for paypal ...

Here is the e-mail that I got:-

Hi Polash,

Thank you for your recent order at Play-Asia.com.

We regret to inform you that we are not able to process the Credit Card used for Play-Asia.com Order #xxxxxxxx.

The last error message returned from the system:

Bank Declined Transaction Credit Cards may be rejected because of the following reasons:

• the credit card may be expired / cancelled
  • the credit card number was entered incorrectly
  • the expiry date was entered incorrectly
  • the credit card is not in good balance

We will automatically retry to process your credit card for several days. Please contact your bank to find out more information on why the credit card has been declined and to ensure the credit card can be processed by us. Alternatively please log on to Play-Asia.com and change the payment method as required.

Out of the four reasons mentioned above, I can think only the last one might've caused it to decline....... That's because I thought they'll charge the card at the time of shipping and I continued my shopping spree.... :( If I would've known that they'll try to charge my card, I wouldn't have bought the two DS3's from Letsbuy..... :wallbash:

Here is the e-mail that I got:-

Out of the four reasons mentioned above, I can think only the last one might've caused it to decline....... That's because I thought they'll charge the card at the time of shipping and I continued my shopping spree.... :( If I would've known that they'll try to charge my card, I wouldn't have bought the two DS3's from Letsbuy..... :wallbash:

just put your mothers debit card....by the time they will charge you can put some money in your own account or better just put it back in your mother's account ...

tell them that you changing payment option and that to reactivate your order.

just put your mothers debit card.... by the time they will charge you can put some money in your own account or better just put it back in your mother's account ...

tell them that you changing payment option and that to reactivate your order.

Chances are very bleak...... Looks like it's :sadbye: for the L.E. for me....

yaar that is something i never heard.....i think they always charge when they ship....are u sure abt it?? still ask ur mom's for debit card...or best go for paypal ...

when you make the payment with a debit card, they charge you on the spot, when i ordered the money was already deducted from my account even when the game would not ship for the next 2 weeks

when you make the payment with a debit card, they charge you on the spot, when i ordered the money was already deducted from my account even when the game would not ship for the next 2 weeks

kya bolta hai man....hum debit card hi use karta hai...koi charge nahi kiya woh log...abhi tak...in ur case u were charged because game was in stock...so they immediately charged u...but then they could not ship it to you..there was some issue and it was there fault only..but still in 99% cases it is always that they charge u just when they shipping.

kya bolta hai man....hum debit card hi use karta hai...koi charge nahi kiya woh log...abhi tak...in ur case u were charged because game was in stock...so they immediately charged u...but then they could not ship it to you..there was some issue and it was there fault only..but still in 99% cases it is always that they charge u just when they shipping.

yeah in their faq it is written they will charge only when they ship the item, so going by that way, techenecally i should not be charged even if it is in stock untill they actually ship it, but i was charged on the spot.

yeah in their faq it is written they will charge only when they ship the item, so going by that way, techenecally i should not be charged even if it is in stock untill they actually ship it, but i was charged on the spot.

there was some issue i guess that is why...it is still there fault ...but other than that yup they should not charge you....in polash case ...i really dont know why they tried to charge him.

Archived