SHOPTO.NET & PLAYASIA

adi19871

I recently used Shopto to order Freedom Wars and VLR. Freedom Wars arrived in 14 days but VLR has not arrived yet. I've raised a claim for it as it has been lost in the mail. Shipping cost is about £3 for standard no tracking and £8 for tracking. I would suggest using tracking. Can't blame Shopto though as they shipped ASAP. Problem could either be with Royal Mail or India Post.

^^ Very good service ordered PS Vita games few weeks back reached me in 4 days time, used the tracking option the singed for shipping method

I recently used Shopto to order Freedom Wars and VLR. Freedom Wars arrived in 14 days but VLR has not arrived yet. I've raised a claim for it as it has been lost in the mail. Shipping cost is about £3 for standard no tracking and £8 for tracking. I would suggest using tracking. Can't blame Shopto though as they shipped ASAP. Problem could either be with Royal Mail or India Post.

thanks guys.

I am still waiting for my order to be shipped.

^^ it's a usual thing with play-asia, they say shipped but actual they ship/post after a week or so my order dated 29 Nov shipped on same day got posted on 8 Dec and sent out today only, contact CC ask them to post our order ASAP once posted both the links above will show our shipment progress so don't worry :coolspeak:

The first link will only show status info till it reaches India, the second link will only show the information once the package reaches Indian soil and is handed over to India Post.

The second link will show all the details when the item got posted next destination etc. here is a tracking no LB023092305GB from shopto.net use the link to see the details

Can we pay in Shopto.net using debit cards? Like ATM cards?

http://www.shopto.net/3ds-2ds-ds/3ds/3DSHW17-nintendo-3ds-ice-white-console

I want to buy this item :(

Your debit card needs to be "enabled" by your bank to do purchases with "International Merchants"

At least, that's how it is with HDFC bank. I had to visit my branch and "enable" my debit card for international transactions.

I don't use it anymore coz I have a CC now :D

Edit: A piece of advice. Get the "New" Nintendo 3DS XL. It's a whole lot better compared to older models, especially the new head-tracking feature, which massively improves the 3D effect.

Your debit card needs to be "enabled" by your bank to do purchases with "International Merchants"

At least, that's how it is with HDFC bank. I had to visit my branch and "enable" my debit card for international transactions.

I don't use it anymore coz I have a CC now :D

Edit: A piece of advice. Get the "New" Nintendo 3DS XL. It's a whole lot better compared to older models, especially the new head-tracking feature, which massively improves the 3D effect.

Does SHopto.net sell those?

aww. ANy other site where ic an get a PAL 3ds using debit cards?

Or play-asia.

Here's the New Nintendo 3DS XL I was talking about...

http://www.play-asia.com/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-metallic-blue-paOS-13-49-en-70-87ht.html

This model has currently only released in Japan and Australia. The Australian version is PAL, and all PAL European games will work on it.

By the way, I hope you've calculated the shipping costs and Indian customs charges since you're so keen on importing stuff. These will drastically increase the overall damage to your wallet :P

Edit: Although am not sure you can use your debit card on PA as I've never tried it myself. If your DC is enabled for international transactions, you should give it a try :)

Or play-asia.

Here's the New Nintendo 3DS XL I was talking about...

http://www.play-asia.com/new-nintendo-3ds-xl-metallic-blue-paOS-13-49-en-70-87ht.html

This model has currently only released in Japan and Australia. The Australian version is PAL, and all PAL European games will work on it.

By the way, I hope you've calculated the shipping costs and Indian customs charges since you're so keen on importing stuff. These will drastically increase the overall damage to your wallet :P

Edit: Although am not sure you can use your debit card on PA as I've never tried it myself. If your DC is enabled for international transactions, you should give it a try :)

My cousin tried it. He cant use debit card transactions.

GAME uks pre owned 3ds, are they good?

All DC work on play-asia except SBI Maetero, select the Option of (Optional: Use Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode) enter your DC details and follow the steps

@MrGX makeup your mind importing a Handheld will never be a cheap affair

Archived