PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

After a lot of pains and effort, the fruit of it all is sweet.

SHIPPED! :wOOtjumpy:

UPDATE:

Amazon is amazing!

Hey did you get charged memory card?They told me that they will waive the $20.So how does that work do they refund it after sometime?

Just got a mail from dad who is in U.S. Here are the U.S Vita prices

1. PS Vita ( wi fi ) 250 $

2.starter kit 40 $ (Contains 4GB card also)

3.wipe out 2408 40$

4.golden abyss. 50$

Total 380 $ + 6% tax = 403 $.

Which is 19,813.176 in Indian currency. Current prices for a standalone Vita console as dictated by the retarded Sony India are 19,990 for one wi fi vita minus everything.

Sony India :majesty:

Does it ever occur to you why the prices are less in every other country except India? And you still think its Sony's fault :doh:

Even with duty and taxes .. it is still high.. to add more misery to that.. now sony wants it to be sold on MRP...

Indian Gaming is booming..

Ohai.

Sure they can't be faulted for the taxation structure. But you're shooting your own foot when you decide to clamp down on retailers offering their own bundles out of their own margins to ensure good deals. It seems like the retailers are the only guys concerned of creating an install base for the product while Sony seem to be doing everything in their power to keep us as backward as possible.

I agree the 'no bundle' move is a dick move. But arent the prices for other consoles, such as 360, also higher in India

Does it ever occur to you why the prices are less in every other country except India? And you still think its Sony's fault :doh:

You realise that an 8k margin is quite a lot even including customs right? Also it is Sony India's job to make their product more affordable in their region. Guess what? They aren't doing that job well.

How facking stupid is that considering the fact that almost all overseas dealers have their own deals. Hell, they are even giving away a game free with the purchase of 2 titles.

Dont think its Sony thats stopping it....it would most probably be milestone!!!! They have done a similar thing before also stopping dealers from giving discounts, t-shirts, posters etc.

I agree the 'no bundle' move is a dick move. But arent the prices for other consoles, such as 360, also higher in India

But but 250$ PS3 is for 17000

And 250$ Vita is for 20000 .

And yeah 360 prices are way over the margin .. Thanks to the retards at MS India .

But atleast MS doesn't clamp down on customers who offer bundles .

I got Forza 3 and Alan Wake free with 250GB console

Dont think its Sony thats stopping it....it would most probably be milestone!!!! They have done a similar thing before also stopping dealers from giving discounts, t-shirts, posters etc.

i don't think milestone is the distributor for sony hardware .....

Archived