PlayStation 3D display

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3D-display-3/dp/B0050SZ49Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340157719&sr=8-1&keywords=PlayStation+3D+display

This Display look amazing but can i get any other place except Amazon , cause price is so sexy in Amazon but final price is too big lol ...

Shipping & Handel-ling Charge 364$ Lol and total price get increased to 592$ .... !!

Suggest me any good and trusted site where i can get this thing ...

Thanks

Saw it at a shop in palika the day before.Though I'm not sure how reasonably priced it would be considering the guy was selling the official playstation headphones for Rs 6500.You could google his no. (electronic palace or shop no. 2 in palika bazaar).Be warned though, that he does not offer any warranty on hs products.

:cheers:

Saw it at a shop in palika the day before.Though I'm not sure how reasonably priced it would be considering the guy was selling the official playstation headphones for Rs 6500.You could google his no. (electronic palace or shop no. 2 in palika bazaar).Be warned though, that he does not offer any warranty on hs products.

did u ask the price?

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-3D-display-3/dp/B0050SZ49Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340157719&sr=8-1&keywords=PlayStation+3D+display

This Display look amazing but can i get any other place except Amazon , cause price is so sexy in Amazon but final price is too big lol ...

Shipping & Handel-ling Charge 364$ Lol and total price get increased to 592$ .... !!

Suggest me any good and trusted site where i can get this thing ...

Thanks

Dont get it. My boss got it from amazon, and theres a problem with this particular model. It stops working after 2 months. He wrote an email to amazon, and got full refund. The display is still lying in his house unused. Do some searching on the amazon forums on this tv.

• 2 weeks later...

Dont get it. My boss got it from amazon, and theres a problem with this particular model. It stops working after 2 months. He wrote an email to amazon, and got full refund. The display is still lying in his house unused. Do some searching on the amazon forums on this tv.

Thanks for info bro...

• 3 weeks later...

Asked the guy he says 34k for the display

If you want to get this PS3 3D screen, here it is

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B007RLRRB0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

check the used ones. Its about £350+£21 delivery charges. So it will be around £371 (₹30,000). But its not worth to get posted from abroad and those hassels unless if someone coming from abroad and ask them get it for you.

If you want to get this PS3 3D screen, here it is

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B007RLRRB0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

check the used ones. Its about £350+£21 delivery charges. So it will be around £371 (₹30,000). But its not worth to get posted from abroad and those hassels unless if someone coming from abroad and ask them get it for you.

I would recommend not buying this tv at all. As written above many people faced the same problem on Amazons forums, and even amazon knows about this problem, and also refunds your cash as soon as the tv stops working. Youre just taking a risk by ordering this tv. Instead go for an LG 3D monitor or something.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ye koi kismat-vismat ka baat nahi hai. Monitor ekdum ghatiya hai. Bahut logon ka bahut zaldi kharaab ho gaya hai. Bas initial impressions accha hone se uska kuch theek thaak reviews hai. But if you check, it breaks easily in the long run. Abhi toh iska production bhi most probably bandh ho gaya hai. This is just their attempt to finally save that shelf space.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the playstation tv. It stopped working within 2 months. All it game me was blinking red light. I should have done some research prior to buying it.

Sent from my RM-821_apac_hong_kong_234 using Board Express

sony's hardware quality is just sad these days...glad i did not go for this.

Archived