Street Fighter X Tekken

Shadoken

Guys, Planning to preorder from flipkart for 2999/-.

As per their site I get the below free:

World Warrior Gem Pack:

Iron Curtain Gem Pack:

Lightning Legs Gem Pack:

King of Iron Fist Gem Pack:

Cross Art Gem Pack:

Now, I am kinda confused. SO just wanted to confirm if I will get one or all of the above packs :wOOtjumpy:

Yea but if you stick with pad , you can never get out the advanced combos.... but then again if you arent gonna be playing like that then its not worth the investment ....

after years of practice & playin with ds3, I can say that I'm more comfortable with it than a fight stick,

I don't think I need a transition currently, also its about compatibility n adaptibility, I feel more comfortable with a ds3 than a fight stick

to each his own I guess, & btw fight sticks r fukin expensive, well the hori n madcatz 1 atleast

EDIT:- besides I find myself to easily execute combos with ds3 n that too advance 1s

Maybe combos wasnt the right word , am sure you know what am talking about more than anyone else here :P ... Starting out on a stick is better in everyway...

ahh if you're putting it that way then most definitely yes, stick players can work on making their game a lot more sharper than pad users, better defense etc. my defense for example is still as bad as it was 3 years back. being one of the few remaining dedicated pad players i can attest to good defense not being possible to develop on pad... unless i pick viper and spam bks inbetween strings lol.

EDIT: although having said that sfxT seems to be yet another casual game that would be exploited at higher levels in ways the developers didnt intend to, the throw range is so miniscule that using a pad wont affect your defence just like mvc3.

for games like sf4, virtua fighter(especially) using sticks is the way to go.

Now, I am kinda confused. SO just wanted to confirm if I will get one or all of the above packs :wOOtjumpy:

sry to shatter ur dreams but u only get 1 pack from the above, unless u r buyin the special edition of the game which is not available in India

but thats wat I'm gettin :P

Thanks mate...

now that u told me....I will order the special edition from Amazon

sry to shatter ur dreams but u only get 1 pack from the above, unless u r buyin the special edition of the game which is not available in India

no that's what we're getting :P

order for me too -_-

Seriously, damn these gems.People contemplating where, how and what edition of the game to buy just for those stupid things.

JUST BUY THE GAME AND f**king PLAY IT.

to each his own I guess, & btw fight sticks r fukin expensive, well the hori n madcatz 1 atleast

EDIT:- besides I find myself to easily execute combos with ds3 n that too advance 1s

Umvc doesnt really have any advanced combos except 2 .. lightning loop and falmes of faltine ... and i havent seen any pad players pull this , especially Lightning loop coz of its TK motion... every one else is jump up BBCS->otg->BBCS :lol: , pretty braindead ...

So yea , its just an unnecessary handicap ...

ahh if you're putting it that way then most definitely yes, stick players can work on making their game a lot more sharper than pad users, better defense etc. my defense for example is still as bad as it was 3 years back. being one of the few remaining dedicated pad players i can attest to good defense not being possible to develop on pad... unless i pick viper and spam bks inbetween strings lol.

Not to mention controller lag on convertors :P ,if you want to switch....

Seriously, damn these gems.People contemplating where, how and what edition of the game to buy just for those stupid things.

JUST BUY THE GAME AND f**king PLAY IT.

Thats right dont care about gems at all .... then when some scrub picks zangief with 3 power gems and kills u in 2 SPDs :P

Guys, Planning to preorder from flipkart for 2999/-.

As per their site I get the below free:

You get all of them

Thats right dont care about gems at all .... then when some scrub picks zangief with 3 power gems and kills u in 2 SPDs :P

That's that sh*t right there that I'm talking about.Bloody Pokemon card power ups.

Umvc doesnt really have any advanced combos except 2 .. lightning loop and falmes of faltine ... and i havent seen any pad players pull this , especially Lightning loop coz of its TK motion... every one else is jump up BBCS->otg->BBCS :lol: , pretty braindead ...

again, just doing combos can never be difficult on a pad, the lightning loop isnt all that different from dante's acid rain loop( albeit a bit more weirder) which i can do just fine.

ibuki is 99% tk motions btw.

again, just doing combos can never be difficult on a pad, the lightning loop isnt all that different from dante's acid rain loop( albeit a bit more weirder) which i can do just fine.

ibuki is 99% tk motions btw.

Ibuki doest have a SRK and a OCF motion in the air unlike Zero ... and acid rain ?its not even a loop.... people were doing that back in MvC3 days ... people can still barely get LL down , you also need to hold down 3 buttons when u cancel the buster charge to super while still holding it ... you cant do it unless u setup some weird controls...

Archived