Amazon.in

• 2 weeks later...

The worst part is that the delivery guys don't let you open the package to check. Atleast thats the experience I've had with flipkart. For books etc I don't mind.

But once I had ordered a laptop via COD at flipkart. The delivery guy refused to let me even open the flipkart box quoting some closed box delivery policy sh*t. Since it was COD I sent it back.

f**king stupid sh*t policies!

No.I was pissed off. It was a 50k rs purchase.No way in hell I was gonna accept the package without checking the contents.

Ya I would do the same

Do you know the guy?

nope saw it on fb on amazon.in's page only amazon guys commented on this too let's see think its real ...maybe

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ya I would do the same

nope saw it on fb on amazon.in's page only amazon guys commented on this too let's see think its real ...maybe

Maybe... Maybe not, no dearth of a**hole either side of the horizon.

In a totally unrelated incident I have seen people picking ice cream from food Bazaar eating it there in a corner and throwing the wrapper in dustbin.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Even if this guy is trolling then we shall have a fine example of greedy people like him

And for me to never believe such things again :fear:

I no understand what u try to say athek bhaiya :P

I meant ppl are also trying to cheat the system by being over smart.

Guy in my office received rocks in the laptop box delivered by Fedex. We are talking work laptop, delivered to office. So yeah, such stuff happens.

Regarding return/refund I recently returned a T-shirt because I did not like the fabric. I resealed the box and handed it to the guy sent by Amazon. I asked, "Won't you open the box to check contents?" . He smiled and said, "At Amazon we trust our customers, sir". So yeah, Amazon is good when it comes to returns and refunds.

Reminds me of an interesting story regarding Amazon US.

A colleague ordered the an iPhone from Amazon while he was in the US. He was not at home but he got SMS of delivery. He returned to find no trace of any package anywhere at his residence. Contacted Amazon, they checked with delivery team and said "Package is in your mailbox." Well, his mailbox slot was too narrow for any box to fit through. Next day Amazon sent someone to his residence who checked the mailbox, etc. and said "We accept the blame for this, will ship you a new iPhone." Sure enough, he got an SMS in a couple of hours that another iPhone is dispatched.

Next day, his neighbour rings the bell and says that he had picked up Amazon package of iPhone thinking it was his (neighbours). But when another package arrived, he (neighbour) checked the address label on the first package and realised he had picked up my colleague's phone package by mistake. He handed over the iPhone to my colleague.

At this point, my colleague realised he would end up getting TWO iPhones, and he mentioned so to his roomie. His roomie said, "Yes of course you can keep quiet and enjoy two phones. But remember, this is the difference in the approach of us Indians and other people here. This is why we will probably not have this level of after-sales service in India anytime soon."

Well, my colleague called up Amazon and informed them to cancel the 2nd iPhone delivery.

So yeah, the guy who posted that pic of a rock in Amazon box could well be the culprit.

hum few days back shoe liya amazon se...they shipped it through fedex..shoe was very big for me.. i usually wear 9 but this lee ka cooper shoes was quite big even though it was 9. i compared with other 9 shoes i have still quite big...so i asked for return ...in 2 days fedex was send to take the return. I also got call from amazon service guy and he enquired about it and i informed i have returned it..he said we will keep you posted....though no news till now as it has been 3 days only.

But i was amazed at them sending fedex to take the return. Till now have brilliant service.

Archived