Need Suggestions for a New Router

StormShadow

Hi, as per the topic, i need suggestions to buy a new router.

My current router is dead - Belkin N600 DB Wireless N+ Router. It worked fine till yesterday, but when i switched it off while going out and again switched it back on when i returned, there were no light indicators on the front side. The power is on because the power indicator at the back is showing green light. I tried hard reset, 30-30-30 reset and unplugging and plugging in new sockets and stuff, nothing seems to work.

I need a router with good range within my home. Is a 3BHK flat. Need something that is good through walls.

Will be used with PC, laptop, all the gaming consoles and mobiles. At least 3-4 devices will be connected at a time.

Should be able to handle load and high speeds.

Speed and reliability are preferred over range and other parameters.

I will be connecting a Motorola modem to it, which i got with the You Telecom Broadband Connection.

Have already spent a fortune on the new PC so don't have a high budget. Preferably something within 3K.

Thanks.

Cheers.

Hi, as per the topic, i need suggestions to buy a new router.

My current router is dead - Belkin N600 DB Wireless N+ Router. It worked fine till yesterday, but when i switched it off while going out and again switched it back on when i returned, there were no light indicators on the front side. The power is on because the power indicator at the back is showing green light. I tried hard reset, 30-30-30 reset and unplugging and plugging in new sockets and stuff, nothing seems to work.

I need a router with good range within my home. Is a 3BHK flat. Need something that is good through walls.

Will be used with PC, laptop, all the gaming consoles and mobiles. At least 3-4 devices will be connected at a time.

Should be able to handle load and high speeds.

Speed and reliability are preferred over range and other parameters.

I will be connecting a Motorola modem to it, which i got with the You Telecom Broadband Connection.

Have already spent a fortune on the new PC so don't have a high budget. Preferably something within 3K.

Thanks.

Cheers.

I suggest going for 3 cheap routers like Tenda N3 or buy TPLink router for 1k * 3 routers. Not only you have good range but also value for money.

I suggest going for 3 cheap routers like Tenda N3 or buy TPLink router for 1k * 3 routers. Not only you have good range but also value for money.

Thanks. I already got a TP-Link router. That is the highest selling router on all websites and has the best reviews. So thought about giving it a try. Working fine till now.

Cheers.

Archived