Battlefield 3

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF3 for?   

309 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm running on 10KB/s these days so can anyone link me to the soundtrack that's played in the trailers? The main theme?

dont bother... it was posted by dat useless zod who didnt hear himself either n put it here just for post counts... dats just loops of 15sec music for entire 3mins :rant: ... dat acehole wasted my time :ack: ...

This is such bullshit.

I can't attend the Game4U midnight launch because I pre-ordered the game ONLINE.So that means, I miss out on the custom BF3 razor stuff just because I bought it online? Couldn't they have just emailed me a receipt that I could have printed out and shown them?

This is such bullshit.

I can't attend the Game4U midnight launch because I pre-ordered the game ONLINE.So that means, I miss out on the custom BF3 razor stuff just because I bought it online? Couldn't they have just emailed me a receipt that I could have printed out and shown them?

Post in there facebook page/twitter they sorted out for one people in facebook.

This is such bullshit.

1. Post it on their FB page.

2. Call up Alex

3. Take a printout and attend the launch.

This is what they posted on Facebook.

so once again BF3 on 25th for PC and on 28th for PS3 and Xbox :) if you pre-ordered from our website - you get it delivered to your home on 25th. if you pre-ordered from store you go to that store on 25th. 24th is only if you pre-ordered Mega mall or will buy during during midnight launch ;)

Archived