Playstation Network Store

KnackChap

These are the errors codes (got it from the eu playstation forums) :

Playstation 3 Error Code List

0710102 - DNS Error; No DSN server available.

8001050B - Will not play demo hard drive games, when blue-ray disc is inserted - Cause unknown

80010510 - Will not play hard drive games - Cause unknown

8002b241 - DVI has no audio.

80028EA5 - Unknown

80029023 - Exchanging Key Information exchange has timed out

80029024 - The attempt to obtain an IP address has timed out

80029564 - Downloaded Game will not install - Cause unknown

8002F997 - Can not update XMB firmware

8003051E - Game will not Save

80031150 - System Settings Fail to Save - Possible Blue Screen "Setting information is corrupted.Press the x button to repair and restore default"

80130203 - PS3 connects to internet but not to network - Typically means that the required ports are not open to connect to store but PS3 can connect to internet.

80710092 - "An error has occured. you've been signed out from the ps network" - (connection dropped?)

80710102 - PS3 Cannot connect to the router with current IP information - Try rebooting your router

80710541 - The connection to the server timed out.

80710B23 - PS3 Network is Down or PS3 Network is too busy to respond

80710D23 - Turn the PS3 off for a bit (30 minutes give or take) with the power toggle (not standby mode).

80029024 -"Cannot Obtain an IP address".

80028EA5 Unknown - User cannot connect to PS3 network. Sony told the user to send the machine in.

8002b241 - DVI has no audio

8001050B - "Will not play demo hard drive games, (when blue-ray disc is inserted) - cause unknown".

8002F997 - Trying to Update the Firmware, copying to a file and installing from a USB drive falied".

80710016 - Playstation Network is down.

8013013E - WEP Key error, change WEP key to all numbers (on router homepage) and try agian, or which to WPA.

8071053D - Hard boot the PS3, turn off the PS3 to stand-by, flip off the back swtich and remove the power cord. Then shut off your modem/router, for about 5 mintues, then turn the modem back up first and let it sync, then turn the router back on(if using one) and let it sycn. Reconnect your power cable and flip the back swtich up again. Then make a new network connnection.

8013030F - Check Router Page, SSID Broadcasting possibly off.

8002F994 - To many people downloading the update just sit back until the morning around 5am - 11am and you should be able to get it.

80410A0B - Internal PSP error, hardware fault. Send back to be replaced/fixed.

80028F10 - Go to Display Settings then HDMI (or whatever your connection is) and choose Automactic, not Custom. I always had it on Custom before. Seems when you choose Automatic it allows the PS3 to select 50hz which is what you need for PAL games that don't support 60hz.

8002A705 - Unable to connect to server/host. Check router port configuration.

80030920 - An error occurred during the copy operation. The file may be corrupt or there isnt enough memory. Try copying data from original source.

mods what do you say if we put this as a sticky? it'll be a good reference.

that error if at all the power goes out or the net disconnects in between

only happens if u r on a wireless connection

yes I am on a wireless connection but it was working fine previously even with power cuts ,I had nearly 3 power cuts while i was downloading GTHD but It installed without any problem this problem now I am facing is even without a power cut I even sat in front of my TV for a small download which said it is corrupted

I had several power cuts in bangalore while downloading demos.. But never got any error. I download from US store

Now that's weird. I have a pal ps3 and i download from both the us/uk stores. Is your ps3 wired or wireless?

I too have a PAL PS3(the hongkong one).. I have a wired connection.. Tata Indicom 1Mbps. Even for this R&C demo power went down twice. But resumed from where it left and installed without any problems. Guess its some erratic behaviour

@SAM i read somewhere that wireless/wired does make a difference in these cases. But not sure abt the details

^^if it's possible i'd advise you to go for the full format. But remember to save your game saves/settings beforehand. Also make sure you do it at a suitable time when you know there won't be power cuts and also because a full format will take longer (googled around most ppl say approx. 3hrs).

EU PlayStation Store Update - October 18th

PSOne Games:

CTR: Crash Team Racing

Everybody's Golf 2

Syphon Filter 3

Demos:

DW: Gundam

Videos/Trailers:

Uncharted - The Inspiration

Alien Versus Predator Blu-Ray Movie Trailer

Wallpapers:

Lair Good Dragon