Yakuza 6

Shadoken

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is it only me who feels Yakuza 6 looks worse than Yakuza 0? The UI looks cluttered like anything. Anyway I am looking forward to Yakuza Kiwami. Too bad it doesn't seem like disc edition will release officially here in India.

6 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Is it only me who feels Yakuza 6 looks worse than Yakuza 0? The UI looks cluttered like anything. Anyway I am looking forward to Yakuza Kiwami. Too bad it doesn't seem like disc edition will release officially here in India.

That's strange, Yakuza 0 disc was released in India, so why would Yakuza Kiwami physical edition not release here

1 hour ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

That's strange, Yakuza 0 disc was released in India, so why would Yakuza Kiwami physical edition not release here

It not just released here. They went OOS multiple times, still they did not bother with Kiwami's release. Anyway I ordered from Amazon US, hope to get it here.

3 hours ago, slackerninja said:

Let me explain.

Yakuza 0 - Sega was the publisher for Europe and India so it came via E-xpress.

Yakuza Kiwami - Deep Silver is the publisher for Europe and India but Sunder Electronics is no longer the disty for Deep Silver so it might come via someone else. FWIW review code for Kiwami showed up so... :)

Yakuza 6 - Sega will be the publisher for Europe and India so expect it via E-xpress.

Ok

• 3 months later...

Yakuza 6 launch edition is called "Essence of the Art Edition" and will come with a steel-book cover (not mentioned in source articlee, but taken from official launch image below) and a hardcover art-book featuring artworks from the Yakuza community. Please see image below -

Yakuza-6-The-Song-of-Life_2017_11-16-17_

Also Sega has released a new trailer for Yakuza 6 summarizing the events that lead to the beginning of Yakuza 6 titled "Previously on Yakuza". (Be warned, it contains some spoilers for previous Yakuza Games, mainly 5 and some very minor Kiwami spoiler")

Sourcehttps://gematsu.com/2017/11/yakuza-6-song-life-previously-yakuza-trailer-launch-edition-box-art

Edited by roun90

Yakuza 6 launch edition is called "Essence of the Art Edition" and will come with a steel-book cover (not mentioned in source articlee, but taken from official launch image below) and a hardcover art-book featuring artworks from the Yakuza community. Please see image below -

Yakuza-6-The-Song-of-Life_2017_11-16-17_002.jpg

Also Sega has released a new trailer for Yakuza 6 summarizing the events that lead to the beginning of Yakuza 6 titled "Previously on Yakuza". (Be warned, it contains some spoilers for previous Yakuza Games, mainly 5 and some very minor Kiwami spoiler")

[/url]  
Source
https://gematsu.com/2017/11/yakuza-6-song-life-previously-yakuza-trailer-launch-edition-box-art
It will not be a steelbook, it will be a artbook case like the one used for rise of the tomb raider.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2018 at 12:30 PM, adity said:

Graphics look much better than 0 and looks like the combat scenarios are no longer restricted to the little circle. 

Great stuff. 

Of course it is, its a PS4 game from ground up.

10 minutes ago, failgunner said:

My preview is up- http://www.indianvideogamer.com/featured-posts/preview-yakuza-6-the-song-of-life-back-to-the-future/29732 

It is releasing here officially for 2999. Price was initially 3499 but it has been changed. It will likely be the essence of art edition. 

Nice, under 3k is about correct price for impulse buy. Hope they ship more than 3 copies and they don't get stuck in customs.

Just now, CarbonCore said:

Of course it is, its a PS4 game from ground up.

Nice, under 3k is about correct price for impulse buy. Hope they ship more than 3 copies and they don't get stuck in customs.

Yea 2999 is fair. It will likely be a super small batch for day one so it maybe wise to pre-order. 

That live chat mini game is something for sure. 

2 hours ago, failgunner said:

Yea 2999 is fair. It will likely be a super small batch for day one so it maybe wise to pre-order. 

That live chat mini game is something for sure. 

Wait, that live chat is there in Western versions? I thought that would be cut out for sure since the Japanese don't like most of their live action content making it westwards (like the companies having to re-license again for bringing voice overs and vocals etc. to international versions. Due to this we haven't been getting the proper opening cinematics with the actual songs the Japanese got in their Yakuza games )

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

Wait, that live chat is there in Western versions? I thought that would be cut out for sure since the Japanese don't like most of their live action content making it westwards (like the companies having to re-license again for bringing voice overs and vocals etc. to international versions. Due to this we haven't been getting the proper opening cinematics with the actual songs the Japanese got in their Yakuza games )

Yes it is there. Also for Kiwami and 0 they only changed the OP and ED songs afaik. For this I believe there was some branding change for some shoe. Can't remember exactly but live chat is in. Some sites like waypoint even did a stream with it.