Silent Hill HD Collection

playstation

• 3 weeks later...

GameStop provides additional details for the Silent Hill HD Collection on PS3

Silent Hill Re-Mastered Collection combines two classic spine-chilling Silent Hill titles from the past and brings them to the PlayStation 3 for the first time ever. Introducing Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 with enhancements including true high-definition graphics, this offering gives new fans and old fans the opportunity to experience the early era of Silent Hill as a true genre-defining experience with the added value of two games. Silent Hill 2 follows the sad story of James Sunderland as he woefully enters the sleepy town by a mysterious letter from his deceased wife. Seeking the chance to see her again beckoned by guilt and remorse, he stumbles upon his these fears manifested through unseen evil and ominous characters leading him to the asylum of another world. The fight against the truth that his wife has died, James must escape the lumbering demon Red Pyramid (a.k.a Pyramid Head) along with his mystified fears that have taken the form of living monsters within the haze that is Silent Hill. Serving as a sequel to the original Silent Hill game, Silent Hill 3 centers on the forces of the demonic cult that spreads the insanity of the otherworld through Claudia, a cult member attempting to bring Harry Mason's daughter, Heather, into Silent Hill. With a subplot and themes involving the loss of innocence and childhood, a web of intrigue is spun by Claudia with intentions to birth a new god.

Experience the two classic Silent Hill titles previously released on PlayStation 2, Silent Hill 2 & Silent Hill 3, that defined the Survival Horror genre in its early inception

Both titles re-mastered to HD at 720p for improved graphics on PlayStation 3

Completely updated in-game voiceover directed by series vocalist Mary Elizabeth McGlynn and soundtrack score enhancing the storytelling and ambient music within each re-mastered game

Full PlayStation Network Trophies support integration

Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/gamestop-provides-additional-details-for-the-silent-hill-hd-collection-on-ps3#ixzz1QM7PPeR6

:thumbsup::wOOtjumpy::egyptian:

not happy abt trophy though.... these games are much above trophies...but very excited abt updated in game voiceover and enhanced soundtrack experiences....it is one of those games i will pay just to play on good sound setup...

• 1 month later...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-07-26-silent-hill-hd-collection-release-window

The Silent Hill HD Collection launches exclusively on PlayStation 3 this September or October, Konami has announced.

The Hi Jinx Studios-developed remake is a remastered collection that combines survival horror games Silent Hill 2 and Silent Hill 3 with 720p high definition graphics.

There's updated voiceover, directed by series vocalist Mary Elizabeth McGlynn and soundtrack score enhancement. Full PlayStation Network Trophy support integration has been added.

Three HD collections/remakes in Sept already :panic:

I haven't played any SH game so it's good :D

joh silent nahi khela....woh kuch nahi khela....

seriously...play sh1 on psn....it is available...really worth it man even today.......and by the time you will be finished with sh1...2 and 3 will be out....

I haven't played any SH game so it's good :D

Me too :fear:

I hate horror games, RE4 and Doom 3 are the limit of my horror toleration, and they're not even proper horror games.

W2keV.gif

Me too :fear:

I hate horror games, RE4 and Doom 3 are the limit of my horror toleration, and they're not even proper horror games.

:doh:

yeha hum horror games ka pura experience lena ke liya...try to play it alone..bring tv from hall room to play on my room .....try to switch lights off but realized that was bit too much as lights frrom tv was hurting eyes...take out speakers from pc and set it up with ps3 all over again just to make sure i feel that that atmosphere by using dedicated sound system.....kya sach mein CC.....tritton pro khol ....kaan mein lega and play SH homecoming or dead space 1/2 and feel the horror......:devil:

Bunch of slackjawed fagg*ts around here.

Playing Silent Hill will make u a god damn sexual tyrannosaurus......just like me.

It will also make u pee u pants.

• 3 weeks later...
Silent Hill HD Collection Not PS3 Exclusive

The previously only for PS3 Silent Hill HD Collection will also release on Xbox 360 alongside the Sony version.

The change was revealed during this morning’s Konami Gamescom press conference, with producer Tomm Hulett admitting that a 360 version was a response to the fans wanting it.

The game is pegged for September / October, and will release on both platforms simultaneously.

Via Joystiq.

Good for Xbox owners...this game is not to be missed...just one small thing though...they should not lie like this abt exclusive .....if it is coming to other platform be open abt it.

Archived