Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

OMG :wOOtjumpy: OMG :wOOtjumpy:

Masked Kane :wOOtjumpy: Masked Kane :wOOtjumpy:

Still cant believe it :O I am literally shaking now :nerves: WWE is back :punk: Got to hell new kids like Miz and etc.Daddy`s are here now go to somewhere else,tired of seeing your Bull sh*t :wave:

Attitude Era :wOOtjumpy:

\faints

Why am I not excited about masked Kane? Is it because we have seen it for years already?

Damn the creative writing team clearly has run out of creative ideas :lol:

how f**king fascinating! f**k me dry!! B)

So Masked Kane Coming back :gunsmilie: The Next Royal Rumble would be Interesting :wOOtjumpy: Kane vs Undertaker one last time with Paul Bear involved at Wrestle-Mania would be Epic :wOOtjumpy: Dream come true :gunsmilie: Hide Beeches Hide you all Kane is after you now :devil:

The Terror is Back :devil:

Next Wrestle Mania will be great :clapping:

Edited by hope

oh no, don't want that fat piece of S! anywhere around the ring :nono:

Anybody remember paul bear trapped inside the cage and Under-Taker coming beneath the ring and Kane left fumed on the top the Cage.What a Moment Man :wOOtjumpy: Bring those Epic times back WWE :cry:

Only imbeciles get off to rehashed storylines.

I'm assuming you weren't around or weren't old enough to comprehend stuff when the unmasking of Kane storyline happened sometime in 03

ya the unmasking.For few weeks after that,the bald kane did a good job but after that he didn`t look that terrifying and didnt command that fear from everyone that The Masked One used too.

After that the only Kane Moment i remember was when the Duplicate Masked Kane came out and choke slammed the Bald Kane.It was also very well done and kept it interesting for few weeks :thumbsup: But after that Kane went downhill :thumbdown: Instead of promoting complete Idiots like the Miz and etc(the new kids) they should have concentrated on the Big Guns.

Look now what just 1 trailer has done,regenerated interest in WWE of many i believe :)

Edited by hope

Only imbeciles get off to rehashed storylines.

I'm assuming you weren't around or weren't old enough to comprehend stuff when the unmasking of Kane storyline happened sometime in 03

I am older than you unkeel :P

WWE/F story lines follow the 3 month rule.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=three%20month%20rule

The unwritten law in World Wrestling Entertainment (a.k.a.) that states that any storyline that happened more than three months ago never actually happened. The term was coined because Vince McMahon (WWE owner) enjoys insulting the intelligence of his fans by - for example - teaming two wrestlers who as recently as several weeks ago were attempting to kill one another in the context of the storyline.

Guy #1: Last November at the Survivor Series, Steve Austin tried to kill Triple H by having a machine lift the car he was in and drop it to the ground...and a year before that, Triple H had Austin run down by a car...and now they're teaming with each other? What's up with that?

Guy #2: It's the three month rule, dude. It never happened.

Guy #1: Oh yeah. Why does Vince insult our intelligence like this? We're not stupid.

Guy #2: I don't know, dude...I don't know.

Edited by ambar_hitman

I am older than you unkeel :P

WWE/F story lines follow the 3 month rule.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=three%20month%20rule

:hug:

Chalo, now I have one more fella to call Uncle ( after Obaid Uncle ) :D

I know about that rehashing thing. But really, these kids tripping out simply by the prospect of a masked Kane returning is downright silly. And please for the love of all things animal, not a Taker vs Kane match at WM

We've had more of them than the number of sensible posts by afty ;)

And please for the love of all things animal, not a Taker vs Kane match at WM

We've had more of them than the number of sensible posts by afty

Ignoring the obvious fact in your second sentence, Kane is returning for WM Taker match. No one else can challenge him. Mark Henry maybe, but that match would be boring. HHH is already beaten, Brock Lesnar is a far possibility since he has an UFC match in December IIRC, chance of Goldberg coming back is very slim, Foley is way past his prime, so that leaves Kane. What else can a masked Kane do if not go for Undertaker? There is a very very high possibility that he will win and end the streak. I dont see any other wrestler ending it. Its either him or Cena, and if Cena is the one, WE RIOT.

Edited by ambar_hitman

Ignoring the obvious fact in your second sentence, Kane is returning for WM Taker match. No one else can challenge him. Mark Henry maybe, but that match would be boring. HHH is already beaten, Brock Lesnar is a far possibility since he has an UFC match in December IIRC, Goldberg coming back is very slime, Foley is way past his prime, so that leaves Kane. What else can a masked Kane do if not go for Undertaker? There is a very very high possibility that he will win and end the streak. I dont see any other wrestler ending it. Its either him or Cena, and if Cena is the one, WE RIOT.

As vile as the thought of cena ending the streak sounds, I'm personally over the hill with Kane-Taker feuds. It's been done to death since the 90s. I don't see how the writers will drum up the hype. Havent we seen it all already? Kane taker as bros, Kane having some weird childhood traumas, house burning down, Kane relinquishing the mask, then Paul Bearer turning out to be his father

Now the only new possibility for a new storyline could be that Kane was sexually molested by taker in his childhood. :doh: and Paul Bearer somehow managed to film it. :suicide:

Update : totally forgot cena's due to job to the most delusional man in the whole of entertainment at WM. So much for his chances of ending the streak :giggle:

Edited by Jigsaw