Ps3 Wireless Headphone(amazing price)

this ia icc email

shopabroad@usa.com

recently i ordered things from them..and first of all i got it in a week from them..plus the total cost was less then shopurworld...

in icc i noticed that there is a option for bulk ordering...where i think they make price bit more less i guess...

i would suggest..lets make a list of the name of the guys who want to purchase this...then when we have the list...shoot a mail to them and ask them ..look we have this much orders..what will be the best price u guys will offer to get it...lets see what they respond

and yea no backing out from the list...and for that would suggest only make the list of the trusted people we think,who wont back out from it at last minute...because backing out will again complicate matters

this ia icc email

shopabroad@usa.com

recently i ordered things from them..and first of all i got it in a week from them..plus the total cost was less then shopurworld...

in icc i noticed that there is a option for bulk ordering...where i think they make price bit more less i guess...

i would suggest..lets make a list of the name of the guys who want to purchase this...then when we have the list...shoot a mail to them and ask them ..look we have this much orders..what will be the best price u guys will offer to get it...lets see what they respond

good idea..

so who all are in...

I see atlest 5-6 ready to get it...

this ia icc email

shopabroad@usa.com

and yea no backing out from the list...and for that would suggest only make the list of the trusted people we think,who wont back out from it at last minute...because backing out will again complicate matters

once we know the price they gonna charge then we can make a final list..

good idea..

so who all are in...

I see atlest 5-6 ready to get it...

count me in bro...you can add in the opening post...

and again please add names who are trusted..and people who give names make sure you have the monies..no backing out at last minute for whatever reason...so just dont hurry in posting your name

already mailed them asking if they can get pre order items or not...lets see what they reply

once we know the price they gonna charge then we can make a final list..

see final list can made then...but make a tentative list llike this many people..so i can ask for a quote...they will give a quote based on the number of orders..yea...then we can make the final list after that...

for ex 6 guys...he gives 3k...and then 2 guys back out...then the quote will increase a bit...

see final list can made then...but make a tentative list llike this many people..so i can ask for a quote...they will give a quote based on the number of orders..yea...then we can make the final list after that...

for ex 6 guys...he gives 3k...and then 2 guys back out...then the quote will increase a bit...

best thing would be you dont give them ....a particular number...just tell them we need quotation for 5-8 orders....i think that already quite a lot of people here.....as many here already own some kickass headphones....

and once they give that price...we can immeditaely make a final list price and go for it...

best thing would be you dont give them ....a particular number...just tell them we need quotation for 5-8 orders....i think that already quite a lot of people here.....as many here already own some kickass headphones....

and once they give that price...we can immeditaely make a final list price and go for it...

ok will mail that once they confirm that they can get it

I hope they do reply soon...dont know how long will this preorder price will be there :nervous:

they should reply by tomorrow i guess.they usually reply same day,but sunday is a off...so lets hope and wait :P

FYI : Shopyourworld also give bulk quotes when requested. Their bulk prices are quite good imo.

Would also wait on the price from ICC, kinda interested :D

yea someone mail them too...tu he kar unko mail...tell them 6 orders..what will be best price...

will ask the icc guys same thing,when they confirm..that way we will have quotes from both the sites :devil:

FYI : Shopyourworld also give bulk quotes when requested. Their bulk prices are quite good imo.

Would also wait on the price from ICC, kinda interested :D

So the sound output would via these or the TV?

via these...why tv?? ...this will be directly connected to ps3....and would require firmware 3.70 and above which i think sony will release later....

@obaid bhai, abt these bulk order....there will be extra shipping charges also na....coz suppose we get it here and then we ship to 4-5 people within india....and shipping can be abt Rs 200-300 on this easily...can be even more ...i am not even sure how heavy it is....

Archived