Official Wii-U Thread

Better than Amazon UK MK8+SM3DS pre-order?

I honestly think Uk one is a better deal in terms of content but ..woh Ntsc console...so there is some good advantage there.

I would recommend you to go for ntsc one only if you can get it.

Walmart does not ship to India though. So if someone is coming phir toh bhai go for that deal.

Hmm what if the console is imported from Singapore? What region would it be? A friend says he will try to hook me up with a good deal, shipping will be 1k per kg.

I think Singapore is Ntsc u/c . However let others also confirm this....I am not sure.

But man ..Rs 1k for 1 kg...tu bhai pagal hogaya hai kya...it will cost you Rs 5k easily for just shipping. Think about it.

Hmm what if the console is imported from Singapore? What region would it be? A friend says he will try to hook me up with a good deal, shipping will be 1k per kg.

I think Singapore is Ntsc u/c . However let others also confirm this....I am not sure.

But man ..Rs 1k for 1 kg...tu bhai pagal hogaya hai kya...it will cost you Rs 5k easily for just shipping. Think about it.

It is NTSC-U/C...the consoles they sell come from US..

Ambar...mera ko ab mera bachpan wapas chahiya...iss console se thoda bohat milega.

Ya, its time to go back to childhood..I'm just bored of playing hardcore games...

No man I can wait for 2 more years, I am in no rush. I will only get it if the total cost is less than what I am to pay Amazon UK. Oh yeah I haven't paid to amazon UK since it's a pre-order :P

No man I can wait for 2 more years, I am in no rush. I will only get it if the total cost is less than what I am to pay Amazon UK. Oh yeah I haven't paid to amazon UK since it's a pre-order :P

Probably in 2 more years they might release a new version of it.. :P

Its the right time to pick up now or in q1 2015...many titles releasing during that period..Price Cut may happen next year..nothing confirmed though..

Two years ...did i read right??

Probably in 2 more years they might release a new version of it.. :P

Its the right time to pick up now or in q1 2015...many titles releasing during that period..Price Cut may happen next year..nothing confirmed though..

Yea man...2 saal mein toh Wii All nikal jayega.

This black friday almost every console had major deals but Wii u had early anything exciting deal. Even if price cut happens ..I dont think it will be big enough to make much difference. Nintendo is kanjoosh.

Nintendo doesn't care about whether anyone buys their product or not, they know their products price will inflate more than a hot air balloon. I want it because I love Mario games. Those are the only games I will play.

These days I barely get time to complete any game, so that's why I said 2 years, it's just a figure of speech. I have been planning to get a Wii U ever since it was announced which was about 2 years ago. I waited more than 2 years already, so 2 years more and a huge pricedrop won't be too much for me.

Nintendo doesn't care about whether anyone buys their product or not, they know their products price will inflate more than a hot air balloon. I want it because I love Mario games. Those are the only games I will play.

These days I barely get time to complete any game, so that's why I said 2 years, it's just a figure of speech. I have been planning to get a Wii U ever since it was announced which was about 2 years ago. I waited more than 2 years already, so 2 years more and a huge pricedrop won't be too much for me.

Okay.

The Wonderful 101 - $26.86

ZombiU - $14.89
No More Heroes - $23.22

MadWorld - $11.96

Super Mario Galaxy - $19.99

These are not super cheap, but I was wasting so much time looking out for deals that at one point I just said "screw it, a few dollars is not worth so much time" and so just bought all the games in my wishlist which were at a reasonable price at that point.

The Wonderful 101 - $26.86

ZombiU - $14.89

No More Heroes - $23.22

MadWorld - $11.96

Super Mario Galaxy - $19.99

These are not super cheap, but I was wasting so much time looking out for deals that at one point I just said "screw it, a few dollars is not worth so much time" and so just bought all the games in my wishlist which were at a reasonable price at that point.

you would have found pre-owned in stores..but they are all worthy games..

I don't want to buy pre-owned unless it's absolutely necessary(like when the game has become so rare that buying it new is just not worth it). The publishers/devs should get the cut, especially for these not-so-popular games(except Super Mario for which I would not have much issue if I were to buy it used).

I don't want to buy pre-owned unless it's absolutely necessary(like when the game has become so rare that buying it new is just not worth it). The publishers/devs should get the cut, especially for these not-so-popular games(except Super Mario for which I would not have much issue if I were to buy it used).

Wonderful 101 is a little obscure..No more heroes is one of the amazing titles i have played..its by Ubisoft.. :P...they did make some good games..fun to play with Wii mote..So is MadWorld..Music is pretty nice in it..

Archived