Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

lost in translation...quite okish...but slow...

dont know how many have seen...but a particular scene

when that japanese girl comes to murray room and says

"lip my stocking,lip my stockings,and falls on the floor shouting :rofl: :rofl: (she meant rip,but jap accent)...that was the best scene of the movie "

so, guys any word on The Mechanic? @tyler - you were sure about it :P

someone please tell me with a proper source that The Mechanic is releasing here this friday :( its not that this is my most anticipated movie, I haven't watched a decent flick in theaters for a month :(

Its releasing on 28....

Even i'm looking forward to ti...

@nemo its transporter 4 with a different name at least according to the trailer.

Naaaa....

Its very different from transporter...

lost in translation...quite okish...but slow...

dont know how many have seen...but a particular scene

when that japanese girl comes to murray room and says

"lip my stocking,lip my stockings,and falls on the floor shouting :rofl: :rofl: (she meant rip,but jap accent)...that was the best scene of the movie "

i love this movie.the whisky ad shoot and the above mentioned scene are really funny but the best scene is the opening shot :devil:

The ending is also beautiful and the movie makes me wanna visit Japan sometime in my life.

Saw this movie ....Conviction(2010)...sala :samui: diya.....it is based on true story...Superb movie....I have always been a fan of hilary swank .....I really find her awesome actor...and she has done an awesomejob in this movie...so has Sam Rockwell...i have not seen much of his movie and did not cared much...find him a okay kinda actor...but he proved wrong in this movie...:hi: to him.

the movie is a must watch ....really brilliantly done.... Highly recommended .

saw dhobighaat and green hornet, dhobhi ghaat was bad when we were actually watching it, but after a while when you step out of the theater, the movie appeals, decent movie imo

as for the green hornet, nice movie, i drooled at the garage scenes though, the cars :O :O :O

also i lol'd at the

I'm scooby and you're Doo