Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

bhaiya's need suggestions thinking of buying these games-

dead island
deus ex human revolution
batman arkham asylum
mount and blade collection....or should i just get fire and sword and warband separately

hmmm thnx for the suggestion bhaiya's but why no for dead island :scratchchin:....asking because wanted to buy open world zombie survival kinda game :P
and no for mount and blade collection or buying the game separately or just no to the whole series ?

and ok buying batman aa and deus ex....thnx for the suggestion for them :)

Edited by harjas

bhaiya's need suggestions thinking of buying these games-

dead island

deus ex human revolution

batman arkham asylum

mount and blade collection....or should i just get fire and sword and warband separately

Yes if you have friends or family to play with. Solo is very boring.

Yes

Yes

No

Mount and Blade is a very unique game.. Kind of an endless RPG where you roam the lands, fight battles, make yourself a lord and then maybe lose it all.

If you have other good games to play, it's not really worthwhile to go for mount and blade now.

but do u guys know any other game like which comes in this survival and open world genre ?

I am Alive. Haven't really played it, some say it is good and some say it is crap. So check videos etc before buying.

Then there is Fallout series and STALKER series. Also State of Decay will come soon on PC. It is survival+Zombies.

So,i just logged into steam and suddenly these just popped up on my steam dashboard:

gift1.jpg

gift2.jpg

rage-guy-happy-face-tears-of-joy.jpeg

Thanks a lot to my battlefield buddy piper bro :hug: and my killzone tourny brotha abhinit :wub: for these two gifts :D

in case anyone wants to know y i got these 2 gifts: http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=36104&p=1719710 :)

anyways such an awesome surprise.......thanks once again guys :D

I am Alive. Haven't really played it, some say it is good and some say it is crap. So check videos etc before buying.

Then there is Fallout series and STALKER series. Also State of Decay will come soon on PC. It is survival+Zombies.

ok thnx for the info bhaiya guess il get i am alive or stalker if steam brings it to sale....or just w8 for state of decay :)

@koldy bhaiya congos :D !!

Edited by harjas

ok thnx for the suggestion bhaiya's :D !! ....but do u guys know any other game like which comes in this survival and open world genre ?

You can try Miasmata, day Z mod, Fallout series. And if you want some really good survival horror stuff then there is one Half Life mod "Cry of fear". It is F2P on steam, you only need to have HL 1.

Also I am alive is crap. Don't even bother with this game.

Edited by AK77

You can try Miasmata, day Z mod, Fallout series. And if you want some really good survival horror stuff then there is one Half Life mod "Cry of fear". It is F2P on steam, you only need to have HL 1.

Also I am alive is crap. Don't even bother with this game.

hmmmm.....ok thnx for the suggestion bhaiya will see steam brings arma back on sale on last day or on flash/community sale :D