Dark Souls

Shadoken

You can get by with Magic like 90% of the times. But there are places/bossfights where the game throws you into a cramped area and you need Melee. So yeah, just magic alone will make things a little harder. Good thing is you dont really have to put points into other attributes. Get a weapon you like, have enough stats to wield it and then upgrade it to Magic path. That gives it a buff with your INT stat which you will be upgrading for your spells anyway.

Although unlike DeS there isnt just one spell that will get you through the game. I guess Crystal mass is the closest to a "Best spell" you can get until you hit the DLC.

• Like 1

Still waiting for a reply from the Namco support. Second something like this happened with a GFWL game. (Last time with Halo 2 which I got working with the used code from Arkham Asylum.. GFWL is f**ked up)

Defeated the Gargoyle(s) and rang the first bell. Also reinforced my Zweihander to +5 and boosted STR to the minimum required to effectively wield Zweihander. I can now one hit Baldur Knights without dual wielding. :)

This game is so awesome!

Spent some time in Darkroot trolling invaders by dressing up as one of the forest covenent people there. Damn those idiots :rofl: :rofl:

Can someone detail a path to Vamos for me? In the room before Pinwheel i could hear his hammer but couldn't find a way there.

Had a BAD day at ofc.....!!! :pulpfiction:

Ghar pahuch ke sari frustration KNIGHT ARTORIAS pe nikalne ke plan tha..par ulta ho rha hai..... :samui:

in the past 90 min. or so,artorias ne meri 14-15 baar le li hai.. :(

This artorias seems INVINCIBLE esp. when my character has very low endurance(14)

Bhut frustration ho rhi hai....Level up karne ka man nahi ho rha..... :(

Lagta hai apni shakal dekh ke utha tha aaj :(

P.S :: Saare yaha angrezi me hi vartalaap krte hain kya....??

JO BAAT HINDI ME HAI WO KISI AUR ME KAHA ;)

After all its INDIANVIDEOGAMER :punk:

Edited by ProblemSmoker

Dark souls in HINDI --->> अंधेरे आत्माओं

Aaj se dark souls ko अंधेरे आत्माओं hi kahunga.... ;)

Sorry if this post counts as SPAM !!! :)

Edited by ProblemSmoker