PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Amazon US

12500+2000+2000 so that's 16.5 for Vita(wifi)+ Starter kit (w/ 4GB card US)+ Rayman origins + another 4GB card free (courtesy Amazon)

Total 16.5 :D

the very reason I bought Vita ;) or I was a wait and watch kinda guy

Damn ..you got a nice deal man...i was too eager and restless to wait for my brother he was gonna be here in august ..else i could have saved much..you got that via some relative?

vita + 4gb + uncharted + escape plan + motorstorm + rayman + mvc3 + fifa = Rs 23.5k approx

how is escape plan? worth 700 bucks?

Damn ..you got a nice deal man...i was too eager and restless to wait for my brother he was gonna be here in august ..else i could have saved much..you got that via some relative?

Got it through a friend's friend. I wrote about it in another thread but can't find that thread at all. :|

No relatives or friends, just lucky.

Here > http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=20018&view=findpost&p=1354245

Post impressions soon :thumbsup:

Getting too many calls from work to be able to sit down with it peacefully.

Based on the first 10 minutes of my play, the game's beautifully translated over to the Vita and it boasts some very impressive visuals (none of that blurriness Uncharted has).

Controls and camera angles are clunky (as expected) but am sure will get used to it. Looks like i'll be having a good time with this, once I get a chance to play some more.

yes it does, but i believe it comes to playstation plus memebers first

Until this date I never bothered with PSN. I still find retail copies for a much discounted price than on PSN. Vita is forcing us into PSN.

PSN+ seems to have some lame games as of now. I don't know why anyone would pay for that.

Also used games have trophies?

This should interest some over here, Motorstorm RC going free on US store, though it's not clear if its only for plus subscribers. Here's the source: Motorstorm RC Free

But, I don't have a Vita yet :cry:

Just saw that as well... hope it goes free on the Indian store too.

Just saw that as well... hope it goes free on the Indian store too.

It s promotional offer for the scion(a car)....qhich is only available in us market...but surely i am getting this . Can i download it on ps3 and then transfer this to ps vita if i have indian account activated on vita ????

Getting too many calls from work to be able to sit down with it peacefully.

Based on the first 10 minutes of my play, the game's beautifully translated over to the Vita and it boasts some very impressive visuals (none of that blurriness Uncharted has).

Controls and camera angles are clunky (as expected) but am sure will get used to it. Looks like i'll be having a good time with this, once I get a chance to play some more.

Sounds good..i ll ve to get it .... :fear:

And i guess the blurriness in uc is intentional may be...:scratchchin:

Sounds good..i ll ve to get it .... :fear:

And i guess the blurriness in uc is intentional may be...:scratchchin:

Nah... just lazy-a*s downsampling.

BTW...

http://thegamingliberty.com/index.php/2012/03/04/tgl-interview-playstation-irelands-managing-director-niall-ohanrahan/

" I’ve seen Resistance, I’ve seen Assassin’s Creed and I’ve seen Call of Duty all on Vita. All I can say is “holy sh*t”. No device can touch this."

:wOOtjumpy:

MotorStorm RC Driving to PS Vita for FREE

The game received critical praise when it launched in the UK two weeks ago. We think you’ll agree that the wait was worth it, as we are pleased to not only announce that the PS3 version will be available beginning tomorrow separately for $9.99 ($7.49 for PlayStation Plus subscribers), but to also let you know that the PS Vita version of MotorStorm RC will also be available as a free download thanks to our partners at Scion.

That’s right—for a limited time, the complete Vita MotorStorm RC game is available for download absolutely free – no additional purchases necessary! Not only that, but you’ll be able to drive a custom RC version of Scion’s iQ which is exclusive to the PS Vita version of the game. And be sure to check out the plethora of downloadable content which will become available for purchase for both versions of the game tomorrow.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/03/05/motorstorm-rc-driving-to-ps-vita-for-free-courtesy-of-scion/

Archived