Mario Kart Clan? and mariokartwii.com

Shifty

Hey guys is anyone interested in forming a clan to compete in the international circuit like the WCL (World Clan League) in Mario Kart Wii?

If I get enough responses I'd be happy to set up a clan for all of us to show the world how much us IndianVideoGamer own the rest of the world!

Also if you MK frequently you should join mariokartwii.com - The World's Biggest Mario Kart Wii forum it's a great place to train and connect with others.

Just mention Rumpwell (that's me) in your application form when you join though to get me some extra points though :P

Race ya soon!

-Shifty

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
can i use the wheel that i get with this game with other racing games. Or it is for this game only...

you can use it with gt pro too if i'm not mistaken but that game is crap,the soon to be releasesd excitebots will be using it,so you can wait for that,you can try excite truck cos it's an awesome game but it doesn't use the wheel.

you can use it with gt pro too if i'm not mistaken but that game is crap,the soon to be releasesd excitebots will be using it,so you can wait for that,you can try excite truck cos it's an awesome game but it doesn't use the wheel.

oh as of now i cannot use it for anything else other than mario kart...

• 5 months later...
Hey guys. Shifted houses and wasn't able to get the Wii set up for a long time. I'm still game if you guys are interested in setting up a small racing clan

hey i jus got a copy of kart yesterday,,,,,and got a Wii jus 4 days back,,,so no idea bout online..

btw i have original copies of both kart and smash brawl

Hey guys. Shifted houses and wasn't able to get the Wii set up for a long time. I'm still game if you guys are interested in setting up a small racing clan

hey i jus got a copy of kart yesterday,,,,,and got a Wii jus 4 days back,,,so no idea bout online..

btw i have original copies of both kart and smash brawl

Lets have a Mario Kart clan......am desperate to race against some known players.

• 2 weeks later...

Mario Kart really is brilliant it's one of the better multiplayer systems the Wii has. I'll be gone for about 9 days for a Diwali break but when I get back I'll try and set up some space for us on mariokartwii.com and get everyone settled in so we can all play in the same time zone :devil:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived