Grand Slam Tennis 2

silentassassin

• 4 months later...

how is it with the move>Anyone played it with Move :)

dont have move , but will see to get game after final version is out no preorder.

ps3 version for sure coz ivg as most ps3 tennis game players for mp ..thanks to indian tamizhan for craze..

most guys just play pheepa :P

Just played the demo. Impressions:

-> Graphics are good, character models also look good but the demo only has Nadal and Djokovic

-> Gameplay is good too but has lot of bugs. It's hard to see any difference among flat, slice and top spin shots, they all look the same on the screen

-> The demo has commentary (finally!) although i hope it's not too repititive in the full game

-> The menu is slick and fast (I am really sick of Top Spin 4's pathetic and slow loading screens)

-> There's a weird vibration before your player is about to hit a shot, they need to fix it

Will try to play it with Move later. I hope Move implementation is better than TS4.

Overall I am excited about this game now :wOOtjumpy:

Just played the demo. Impressions:

-> Graphics are good, character models also look good but the demo only has Nadal and Djokovic

-> Gameplay is good too but has lot of bugs. It's hard to see any difference among flat, slice and top spin shots, they all look the same on the screen

-> The demo has commentary (finally!) although i hope it's not too repititive in the full game

-> The menu is slick and fast (I am really sick of Top Spin 4's pathetic and slow loading screens)

-> There's a weird vibration before your player is about to hit a shot, they need to fix it

Will try to play it with Move later. I hope Move implementation is better than TS4.

Overall I am excited about this game now :wOOtjumpy:

i found top spin graphics better than this

dont have move , but will see to get game after final version is out no preorder.

ps3 version for sure coz ivg as most ps3 tennis game players for mp ..thanks to indian tamizhan for craze..

most guys just play pheepa :P

Welcome bro.. :)

I too played the Gs2 demo on xbox.. somewhat good.. but definitely not than ts4.. but after fixing some bugs they may win the race over ts4..

hope i will get one on ps3..

does anyone know the release date?

Welcome bro.. :)

I too played the Gs2 demo on xbox.. somewhat good.. but definitely not than ts4.. but after fixing some bugs they may win the race over ts4..

hope i will get one on ps3..

does anyone know the release date?

btw i played gs 2 demo on ps3 and had played top spin 4 demo on xbox.

even played top spin 4 on friends ps3

no one noticed jaggies on net ?

edit just saw demo is available on xbox .

it's just some jaggies on the net but overall it looks better than TS4.

No option to change camera angle in the demo :(

In pro mode, gameplay is weird, it's almost impossible to hit a winner from the baseline so you need to go to the net. The opponent player also comes to the net to finish the point at all times. The gameplay really needs to be improved.

Release date: Feb 10 as per wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grand_Slam_Tennis_2

Anyone playing with right analog stick (so-called total racket control)? i can't play with it

same here bro.. :P

me too :P

the only reason I would get it is if there are enough online players - my main problem with TS4 is that u have to wait a long time for an online game due to less players / pairing issues. and the main point of a sports game is online play according to me, and generally EA games have very good online play...

Archived