PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

Why is everyone selling off their Vita? Just too many popping up in TP :scratchchin:

BTW does PSN have any benefits for Vita as yet? I recently saw the sale and they have Shift2 for free for PS3 apart from a little more goodies.

no gr8 gamez atm, just let the ps 2 classics come and ur usual gow/mgs

tried Wipeout today. seriously ! they have dumbed it down !!

the wipeout on PSP was awesome because ithad fast paced races at tight corners made possible by the use if air brakes for turning ( in steep turns ) but in the wipeout for vita there is no button for those ! :(

was very much interested in wipeout .

with my lumines chewed out and wipeout out of the picture i might sell of vita if something does not come up soon.

tried Wipeout today. seriously ! they have dumbed it down !!

the wipeout on PSP was awesome because ithad fast paced races at tight corners made possible by the use if air brakes for turning ( in steep turns ) but in the wipeout for vita there is no button for those ! :(

was very much interested in wipeout .

with my lumines chewed out and wipeout out of the picture i might sell of vita if something does not come up soon.

How long did you play it? I own wipeout and after the first 4 races it became hard as f**k. It does have an Airbreak button which is Square for racer configuration and the shoulder buttons for Wipeout configuration. The Game is f**king awesome

How long did you play it? I own wipeout and after the first 4 races it became hard as f**k. It does have an Airbreak button which is Square for racer configuration and the shoulder buttons for Wipeout configuration. The Game is f**king awesome

i played for about 1 hour, i tried the demo ( again and again )

so, you are saying in wipeout configuration i can use individual (left and right ) brakes separately? this is what i want , as it was the demo i could not change the controls it was set on racer config (as you name it)

have already bout wipeout its stuck at my other home in delhi. i tried wipeout demo cause i was bored.

please answer the question in bold.

i played for about 1 hour, i tried the demo ( again and again )

so, you are saying in wipeout configuration i can use individual (left and right ) brakes separately? this is what i want , as it was the demo i could not change the controls it was set on racer config (as you name it)

have already bout wipeout its stuck at my other home in delhi. i tried wipeout demo cause i was bored.

please answer the question in bold.

Yes you can. Just go to Options and you can select control configuration from there

Is there anyone here enjoying their Vita?

Someone make me feel better, mine arrives on Sunday :(

you should have waited ....for the sale of my vita !!

j/k

but really uncharted is not good ( IMO ),fifa has issues, lumines does not have mass appeal ( not that its stopping me )....

vita lacks games. but games will come, hardware is good ( but not ergonomically , its a pain to use for hours )

Archived