Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have a Bioshock Infinite Summer Getaway card and want either a Skyrim or a Tomb Raider Summer Getaway. Anyone ?

Yeah I'll do that.. Have a spare tomb raider card. Add me, will be online around 7.

No problem, dylan.

Can you please tell me what is a booster and how does it work?

Once you have received all of your card drops, you become eligible for a booster pack, which is a set of 3 trading cards that may include both basic and foil cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility.

Once eligible, your Steam Level increases your rate of receiving a booster pack drop:

Level 10: +20% increase in your drop rate
Level 20: +40% increase in your drop rate
Level 30: +60% increase in your drop rate
Level 40: +80% increase in your drop rate
Level 50: +100% increase in your drop rate (i.e. the rate has doubled)
Etc.

How do I know if I can get card drops and booster packs?

From your Badges page, the “How do I earn card drops?” window shows you how many card drops you have earned, how to get more, and if you are currently eligible for a booster pack drop.

Hope that helps.

__

Can you please tell me what is a booster and how does it work?

After you complete the number of drops for a particular card set for your game, you can only get extra card in the form of a Booster drop which will have 3 cards (random-generated).

No problem, dylan.

Once you have received all of your card drops, you become eligible for a booster pack, which is a set of 3 trading cards that may include both basic and foil cards. Booster packs are granted randomly to eligible users as more badges are crafted by members of the community. Make sure you log in to Steam each week to maintain eligibility.

Once eligible, your Steam Level increases your rate of receiving a booster pack drop:

Level 10: +20% increase in your drop rate

Level 20: +40% increase in your drop rate

Level 30: +60% increase in your drop rate

Level 40: +80% increase in your drop rate

Level 50: +100% increase in your drop rate (i.e. the rate has doubled)

Etc.

How do I know if I can get card drops and booster packs?

From your Badges page, the “How do I earn card drops?” window shows you how many card drops you have earned, how to get more, and if you are currently eligible for a booster pack drop.

Hope that helps.

__

After you complete the number of drops for a particular card set for your game, you can only get extra card in the form of a Booster drop which will have 3 cards (random-generated).

Thanks for all the info guys!