Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

^okay, I will read a few previews/reviews and then decide. When are the shows aired here? I saw one match when Hogan was mentoring Eric's son and he lost. It seemed too cliched.

BTW a nice read: http://pwchronicle.blogspot.com.au/2005/11/interview-with-vince-mcmahon-part-1.html

I've been watching TNA since its start, and have almost completely stopped watching WWE sometime 2-3 years ago. Since then the only thing I watched in the WWE with some anticipation was the CM Punk story last year and the Wrestlemanias.

Wrestling died for me when Shawn left. :(

I still look out for:

30-man RR match and Wrestlemania.

that is it.

They also unpainted sting, right? He looked lame. What is angle doing currently?

Sting is currently the authority figure kind of guy, and wrestles occasionally with a Joker-type psycho gimmick which he first used last year to convert Hogan to face. He is slated to face Bobby Roode on the next PPV. Angle isn't too regular now as he is training for this year's Olympics. He recently put over James Storm 2 or 3 times, and is now starting a new feud with Jeff Hardy.

Edited by Iwillbethe1

I was playing WWE 12 in Universe mode. I was simulating Rock vs Cena WM, playing as Rock obviously. I beat the crap out of Cena and defeated him. After the match ended, Randy Orton's music hit, he came and he beat the crap out of Rock. The news was returning Randy Orton beats Rock. (coincidentally, Orton was injured before Elimination Chamber in my Universe as well)

Holy sh*t if that really happens I would go crazy.

TNA? LOL :rofl:

+1

I was playing WWE 12 in Universe mode. I was simulating Rock vs Cena WM, playing as Rock obviously. I beat the crap out of Cena and defeated him. After the match ended, Randy Orton's music hit, he came and he beat the crap out of Rock. The news was returning Randy Orton beats Rock. (coincidentally, Orton was injured before Elimination Chamber in my Universe as well)

Holy sh*t if that really happens I would go crazy.

Would be interesting

Just to let you know Rock is scheduled to compete at WM 29 as well .I wouldnt be surprised if they turn this match of the ages to a Best of 3 match with 1 at Summerslam and another 1 at WM 29 or they could finally let the Undertaker retire by beating the Rock at WM 29

Bad RAW IMO.

The Punk Jericho thing felt neutered. Punk was awesome but Jericho had nothing aside from going over and over about being the best in the world. Punk Bryan match felt like a rerun of last week. The Rock Cena bit was very poor too with (shockingly) the Rock being the worse of the two.

LOL @ the tag team matches. Why is the Tag team championship even a thing ATM? Its clear WWE has zero interest in that. Its handed to any put together team they can find.

Cena just phunked the Rock. :lol: Felt like The Rock was kinda shaking, pissed off blurbing out crap. Maybe Cena really got to the Rock at last week's RAW.

Also, Jericho should get some new lines. And I really hope they curb down this twitter nonsense. It's just too much.

Edited by achilles