Left 4 Dead 2 (PC Multiplayer)

Dark_Knight

wanted to share this link with guys... really helpful to those who want to improve there framerates and does nt have high end pc.

This Left 4 Dead 2 performance config is designed to boost your frame rates (FPS) while maintaining the best possible graphics experience.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/show...d.php?t=1034100 :hug:

i used the config and saw a big change in the performance...

Hey guys!

I am new to IVG so not sure if this is the right place to ask about l4d2.

I wanna know if there is any difference in the game bought on steam compared to the pc dvd. There is a huge price difference between the pc dvd thats available here in India and the digital download on steam so I am thinking of getting the pc dvd. Please let me know if there are any major differences.

Thanks in advance! :happydance:

Hey guys!

I am new to IVG so not sure if this is the right place to ask about l4d2.

I wanna know if there is any difference in the game bought on steam compared to the pc dvd. There is a huge price difference between the pc dvd thats available here in India and the digital download on steam so I am thinking of getting the pc dvd. Please let me know if there are any major differences.

Thanks in advance! :happydance:

THere are no differences. GO with the PC dvd. its cheaper and u actually got a real dvd case for your showcase

I have it but havent played a lot due to DA. If you are playing send me an invite and I will join if I can. Steam ID Aftrunner.

Aside from that Snake, spin and John are playing it a lot. Send them FRs.

• 2 weeks later...
Add me up. Steam Id on the left.

@snake. Sorry about bailing on you earlier in the day bro. Net dropped off. By the time I was back online you had logged off.

NP....i thought some thing must be wrong, hence u left...will jam up later....when we have 4 players

Archived