Why doesn't INDIA get STEELBOOK editions

As the topic reads as I feel INDIA is neglected for steelbook editions

Agreed special editions are released in INDIA for some games

but think about it what if only steelbook is needed with the game

Kaunsa game ka steelbook chahiya bhai? these days i see almost all games are getting steelbooks...there is even exclusive steelbook for MGSV owners which i think is hardly easily available in most parts of the world.

Agree. TLOU remastered steelbook was especially sweet with a great cover but unfortunately could not find it in India :(

Exactly my point I mean what wrong did INDIA do. When we are an emerging market for games why could not we have it. HOPE GAMESTHESHOP does something about it as they are the only giant gaming retailer at this minute

Whats the fun in hunting down and importing steelbooks if its so easily available. :P:fear:

Monokuma agreed its fun but sometimes it gets impossible to get it imported with taxes and import duty and there is always an chance of it getting damaged.

Infact if INDIA starts getting these steelbook editions then the dlc along will also be useful

When special editions can come why cant steelbook editions come

Uncharted trilogy for ps4 has steelbook edition but again INDIA is not getting it

Because there is less stell in India. Whatever steel there is, it is used for other important purpose than just to make steelbooks for video games.

#SaveSteel

#savebakbak

Monokuma agreed its fun but sometimes it gets impossible to get it imported with taxes and import duty and there is always an chance of it getting damaged.

Infact if INDIA starts getting these steelbook editions then the dlc along will also be useful

When special editions can come why cant steelbook editions come

Uncharted trilogy for ps4 has steelbook edition but again INDIA is not getting it

Afaik, Special Editions are allocated on the basis of the number of standard copy a retailer gets. No. of copies of a game sold, is much less compared to other parts of the world. They don't see a demand for Standard copies itself then why would they be interested in selling special editions where the prices are usually high? Of recent I have seen Gamestheshop coming up with these special editions but I don't see it lasting for long.

Simply put there is not enough demand for them (compared to other regions) to be interested in distributing the same. No demand, no supply.

Edit: Add in the hassles of the distributor getting the Special Editions imported compared to standard editions.

Archived