Pro Evolution Soccer 2013

AtOmX

Finally we’re taken through other unique elements, like Ribery using his heel when performing a roulette, and Neymar’s trademark showboating where he dangles a foot over the ball. It ends with a comical piece involving John Terry. Remember when he attempted to block a shot, by performing a superman dive? Yep, that’s in the game too! It was met with laughter, and was a perfect way to end the presentation.

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/wenb-pes-2013-playtest-impressions/

:giggle:

anyone bought any version of original PES before? if yes, plz share ur feedback.

actually for the 1st time i planning to buy it this year for my ps3.

PES5 Was great everything else was mediocre , PES until 2009 was mostly the same like b4 , no major changes , but since 2010 they added small tweaks , PES12 was a signal that major changes will come in the future with the addition of Set play controls , you are able to place your teammates where you want b4 taking a set piece , FIFA Allowed to define set plays in some menu options , but PES Allowed to do this real time in game so it was convenient & felt real as each time the scenario would be different & you would get a real life feel , but i suggest you wait & get PES13 , it will have new tweaks too :)

I am planning to buy PES for the first time for my PS3 to play the ML online only. Now I have some quires regarding it.

•  
  • Is the player transfer is like FIFA UT i.e. transfer is also online or just like the normal ML?
  • Are the games played in online or offline mode?
  • How it stand in comparison with FIFA UT?
  • Is my decision of buying original PES13 for just playing ML online worth?

3 German club teams licensed for PES 2013

Skip to 5:57 to see Mano confirm there are "three teams planned for PES 2013"

In PES 2012, there were only two licensed German sides - Bayern Munich and Bayer Leverkusen. However, this year, Konami are planning to go a little further.

Schalke 04 are expected to be one of the three licensed German sides.

borussia dortmund won the league & wont be in the game , and chelsea won the UCL they'd better get a license for Chelsea , i don't get on what basis they get the license

EA blocks out their licenses.They would have to cough up a lot lot more to get all the licenses.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived