Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010)

Joy

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Developer: Criterion

Platforms: PC,Xbox 360 ,PS3

Genre: Racing

Release: Nov 2010

256px-Need_for_speed_hot_pursuit_2010.jpg

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit is a 2010 racing video game in development by Criterion Games and published by Electronic Arts. It has been described as a "revolutionary" addition to the Need for Speed franchise.[1] The game is scheduled for release on November 16, 2010.[2]

Hot Pursuit goes back to the Need for Speed series' roots and, as the names suggest, takes on the gameplay style of earlier "Hot Pursuit"-titles in the Need for Speed franchise with exotic cars and high-speed police chases. It lets the player play as either a cop, or a racer and will feature a full career mode for both roles. Hot Pursuit also features a new social interaction system called Need for Speed Autolog.

HD Trailer

E3 Live Gameplay

I am PUMPED for this. Fantastic event opener from EA there. Played NFS3:HP like crazy on the PC. Can't wait, there's no way Criterion can mess this up given their record, and it looks like a complete reboot of the franchise. This could be the long awaited return of Need For Speed back to its glory days.

This is EXACTLY what I wanted....an evolution of NFS: HP2

- Beautiful Tracks like the ones seen in Hot Pursuit 2

- Exotic Cars

- Police Chases with choppers & stuff

- Circuit Racing

- No more tuner culture & hip hop bullshit with Nitro & stupid cars.

- No more tuner culture & hip hop bullshit with Nitro & stupid cars.

God I hope so. It all started with Fast and Furious movie, and needs to f'ing die. NFS was ruined because of the hip-hop culture they tried to incorporate.

The best part for me was that the game actually felt like the old NFS games. <3

I've never had that feeling since that crappy Underground series and all came out.

+1

but Underground 1 and 2 were good too

now thats how i wanna get teased for an NFS Game...for the first time after NFS MW i am getting an excitement for an NFS game...i knew crit would do something...but Hot Pursuit....OMFappinGOD :raygun:

just saw teh gameplay...omfg now dats what i want baby...fook yeah mang fook fookin yeah :fogug:

Awesome trailer.. hope they show some proper gameplay soon. This sure does harken back to the old Hot pursuit games I loved so much on the PC. I guess Criterion games will do a good job of it, but i do not want it to end up like Burnout Takedown with you crashing cars left right and center either..

Awesome trailer.. hope they show some proper gameplay soon. This sure does harken back to the old Hot pursuit games I loved so much on the PC. I guess Criterion games will do a good job of it, but i do not want it to end up like Burnout Takedown with you crashing cars left right and center either..

Just imagine a cross between NFS series and Burnout series.....I think they have that in mind too! :majesty:

This looks so faptastic :cheers:

The same old nfs that i loved and played for hours at stretch. Its back :P

Thanks criterion :wub:

Nov 16 holy f**k this fall is so packed.

Holy :P

Finally,the wait to the successor of the hot pursuit is over :wub:

It's been so long..

That I haven't seen your face..

I'm tryna be strong..

But the strength I have is washing away..

I just hope its as good as NFS:MW..or better :cheers:

In the end of the NFS E3 demo of, where the other lambo was almost totalled and then the cop lambo then just nudges the other lambo, the other lambo rolles over 2-3 times. Felt like burnout on crack :cheers:

that's what you get with an intercourse between NFS franchise and Burnout franchise! :P

Archived