Gaming Headphones Guide & Discussion.

playstation

Guys,

This is to people who own this:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/USB-Speaker-Mic-Audio-Adapter-USB-Sound-Card-Adapter-/300677009286?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4601bf0f86

Does it still work with the PS3? I heard it used to work before...but I'm not sure if it still works after all the firmware updates. If someone has it , please let me know..

Thanks.

Guys,

This is to people who own this:

http://www.ebay.in/itm/USB-Speaker-Mic-Audio-Adapter-USB-Sound-Card-Adapter-/300677009286?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item4601bf0f86

Does it still work with the PS3? I heard it used to work before...but I'm not sure if it still works after all the firmware updates. If someone has it , please let me know..

Thanks.

anyone? :|

Planning on buying a headset for my PS3. Budget preferably within Rs 3500. I found a decent one in 4Gamers CP Pro Headset for PS3 I also found a few Razer headsets within my budget. I know Razer headsets are meant for PC gaming apart from the Chimera variants. On a side note, is it possible to use Razer headsets on the PS3? Also can someone please share their experiences with the CP Pro headset if any. Also can the usual PC headphones be used with the PS3 if they have a USB interface?

Thanks,

~Kaio

Planning on buying a headset for my PS3. Budget preferably within Rs 3500. I found a decent one in 4Gamers CP Pro Headset for PS3 I also found a few Razer headsets within my budget. I know Razer headsets are meant for PC gaming apart from the Chimera variants. On a side note, is it possible to use Razer headsets on the PS3? Also can someone please share their experiences with the CP Pro headset if any. Also can the usual PC headphones be used with the PS3 if they have a USB interface?

Thanks,

~Kaio

Look here for the review of CP-Pro headset: Review: Official Sony 4Gamers CP-Pro Gaming Headset

Can somebody guide me how to turn off (if its possible) the SVM (Selectable Voice Monitoring) in the officail sony wireless headset ?

I don't like to hear my own voice while speaking on the current headsets & wud buy these sony official headsets only if thrz an option to turn the SVM off !

• 2 weeks later...

Dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika dhinka chika ae-ae-ae-ae ae-ae-ae-AE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrived just now.

7151757329_48309b40c3_m.jpg

7005666942_85dc550a02_m.jpg

7005667110_5c583d4da3_m.jpg

7151757181_7058df0b9c_m.jpg

Took just 4 days if u count Saturday and Sunday as well.

How did u get them? And it's cost? Also can they be used with pa3+x360+pc? What is the addon accessory I need to buy to make it work cross platform?

Also your review on them please...

Thanks

How did u get them? And it's cost? Also can they be used with pa3+x360+pc? What is the addon accessory I need to buy to make it work cross platform?

Also your review on them please...

Thanks

Amazon.com, direct delivery to India.. They are compatible with xbox360, ps3 and pc. I think it is not compatible with Mac.. you need nothing in addition to run across all platforms. Every cable comes in the package...

Amazon.com, direct delivery to India.. They are compatible with xbox360, ps3 and pc. I think it is not compatible with Mac.. you need nothing in addition to run across all platforms. Every cable comes in the package...

how much did it cost you in terms of headphones, customs, shipping?

how much did it cost you in terms of headphones, customs, shipping?

I didn't buy the headset.. I posted what I knew about it... cost with priority shipping around 300$. Amazon has recently increased the price of PX5 from 195$ to 212$.. so your total cost will go above 300$

Archived