Tomb Raider

playstation

Going by the past few TR games I am pretty confidant CD know what they are doing.

Anyway, Minimal combat + tons of good platforming + tough smart puzzles. Thats all they need.

Edit I like the fact that she is toting a bow instead of the trademark guns. Hope there are no guns in it at all.

I hope CD knows what they are doing :|

@PS - repped for EPIC OP

thanks bro . :hug:

Going by the past few TR games I am pretty confidant CD know what they are doing.

Anyway, Minimal combat + tons of good platforming + tough smart puzzles. Thats all they need.

Edit I like the fact that she is toting a bow instead of the trademark guns. Hope there are no guns in it at all.

actually i will miss the usual guns....yaar when she fires that 2 gun ...it looks awesome...they can always add the guns..in that huge ship there has to be some weapons right...:devil:

Edit: also i dont think combat would be minimal coz they are putting a lot of emphasis on survivor so there will just not be simple hunt for food to survive ...she will have to face the islands original inhabitants ...and they would be in good number or atleast if are few ...they should be tough to make it challenging...nahi toh survive karna ka kya majha..

I want that too. Every TR fan should but you know fans these days (who call themselves die hard fans) want TR to be just like Uncharted with cinematic fast paced action and platforming and they don't mind puzzles :lol: and their favourite TR title is TR legend :rofl:

Anyways, I want just one thine. Just one fuucking thing and that is Puzzles lots of em both environmental and normal. I don't mind if there is no combat at all seriously.

I want that too. Every TR fan should but you know fans these days (who call themselves die hard fans) want TR to be just like Uncharted with cinematic fast paced action and platforming and they don't mind puzzles :lol: and their favourite TR title is TR legend :rofl:

Anyways, I want just one thine. Just one fuucking thing and that is Puzzles lots of em both environmental and normal. I don't mind if there is no combat at all seriously.

i think you talking abt me...it is just not me who liked legends...other TR fans too...even afty liked it...it was coming back of lara actually ...and it was awesome come back.

Isn't the whole point of Tomb Raider the hot athletic chica whom teenies can salivate after? Instead here you get an accident victim. That just alienates the fanbase.

:sign_banhim:

Archived