Developer - Ubisoft Montreal

Publisher - Ubisoft

Composer - Brian Tyler

Series - Far Cry

Platform- HD consoles & PC

Genre - First-person shooter

Engine -Dunia

Story

Beyond the limits of civilization lies an island, a lawless place ruled by piracy and human misery, where your only escapes are drugs or the muzzle of a gun. This is where you find yourself, trapped in a place that's forgotten right from wrong, a place that lives by the principles of violence. Discover the island's bloody secrets and take the fight to the enemy; improvise and use your environment to survive. Beware the beauty and mystery of this unexplored paradise and live to outwit its roster of ruthless, desperate characters.

You'll need more than luck to survive.

Gameplay

On June 6, 2011, Ubisoft showcased the demo gameplay of Far Cry 3 in its E3 2011 conference. It was revealed that the player has the ability to shoot enemies behind objects in crouch mode without moving his head up but with free hands. The demo also revealed an overhauled stealth mechanic as well as a possible leveling system based on experience points. The player will also have the ability to perform "takedown" abilities by performing melee attacks from above or in crouch mode. The game's narrative director, Jason Vandenberghe said that the story mode map will be around ten times larger than its previous installments, indicating that it is still an open world sandbox game in which player chooses when and how they want to complete missions.

http://ps3.ign.com/objects/053/053488.html

Screens -

screen02tcm2118400.jpg

screen03tcm2118401.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uc_arVX3G6s

The second game had so much potential with that kickass engine. It ran completely maxed out on DX 10 on 1366x768 on my laptop and gave 35+ fps almost constantly. One of those rare games which ran better on DX 10 rather than DX9. The world looked beautiful, and the wild life was awesome. Just missed those carnivores of Africa and it would have been a dream come true game for me.

But no, they gave us a ton of carnivores and miles of boring and pathetic driving with repetitive missions and extremely annoying respawning enemy check posts with 100% accurate shooter AI. They need to make it like Far Cry 1 with complete African wildlife and I am sold.

The second game had so much potential with that kickass engine. It ran completely maxed out on DX 10 on 1366x768 on my laptop and gave 35+ fps almost constantly. One of those rare games which ran better on DX 10 rather than DX9. The world looked beautiful, and the wild life was awesome. Just missed those carnivores of Africa and it would have been a dream come true game for me.

But no, they gave us a ton of carnivores and miles of boring and pathetic driving with repetitive missions and extremely annoying respawning enemy check posts with 100% accurate shooter AI. They need to make it like Far Cry 1 with complete African wildlife and I am sold.

u mean this??

cboxcabelasAfricanSafari.jpg

I liked 2 and therefore am gonna like 3

U liked Far Cry 2? :blink:

U forgot the fact that this game has the best fire effects in a videogame.

The second game had so much potential with that kickass engine. It ran completely maxed out on DX 10 on 1366x768 on my laptop and gave 35+ fps almost constantly. One of those rare games which ran better on DX 10 rather than DX9. The world looked beautiful, and the wild life was awesome. Just missed those carnivores of Africa and it would have been a dream come true game for me

Dont sell yourself for just a game :console:

It LOOKED beautiful... but it was just one of those games that proved that wonderful looks alone maketh not an awesome game. I just got bored of waiting at some idiot's bar somewhere in the beginning of 2, so I went and killed me some crazy african gunmen and set up shop in their camp lol. Beyond that I don't remember much about the game.

U liked Far Cry 2? :blink:

Yah. Cause there cant be anything more to do in civil war torn africa. They gave you good guns, good vehicles, good immersion. Loose storyline and annoying respawning enemy - yes. But otherwise the game showed you africa as it is. And yes, i forgot the fire propagation was damn cool.

Archived