Official Wii-U Thread

The Wonderful 101 - $26.86

ZombiU - $14.89

No More Heroes - $23.22

MadWorld - $11.96

Super Mario Galaxy - $19.99

These are not super cheap, but I was wasting so much time looking out for deals that at one point I just said "screw it, a few dollars is not worth so much time" and so just bought all the games in my wishlist which were at a reasonable price at that point.

Traitor ;-; u no buy monster hunter and play with moi

Traitor ;-; u no buy monster hunter and play with moi

Chillar ;-; u no expand ur wii u collection

I'm not sure if I would like Monster Hunter. WIll buy later if I feel like it, it's not very expensive so that's a plus. BTW, there's only one Monster Hunter on the Wii U, right? Asking 'cause I saw a couple of variants online, but I guess I'd be able to play with you if I bought any of those?

But seriously, get Super Mario 3D World if you can. Mario co-op would be fun.

^ do you get time to play games bro?

There's only 1 monster hunter for Wii u. Monster hunter 3 ultimate.

Will have lots of time after a week or so. No time now though.

No online mp is a bummer though.

just as i was about to order mk8 and super mario 3d bundle its showing now out of stock, wondering whether it was limited bundle or will it come back in stock

WHat were you waiting for when you talked to me about it...:doh:..Now just keep checking the website every day since the release date...it might still show up again.

I knew it was of tremendous value in terms of contents and would get sold out soon...Infact it took longer that i thought. I was in the impression that it might get sold it the same day only when it was on pre order.

I just hope they ship it soon now.

^from where?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00P68FY0M?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01

Amazon uk now mentioning 12 dec as release date

I had a word with Amazon uk Representative ....I probably will have to cancel my order.

My relatives will leave for india by then ...Again i will have to wait months or years to get it.

Kamal hai bc....Rs 1k bhi kharach kar diya woh Hori ka Screen guard mein wii u ke liya aur ab sala wii u hi nahi ayega....

I had a word with Amazon uk Representative ....I probably will have to cancel my order.

My relatives will leave for india by then ...Again i will have to wait months or years to get it.

Kamal hai bc....Rs 1k bhi kharach kar diya woh Hori ka Screen guard mein wii u ke liya aur ab sala wii u hi nahi ayega....

Just get it yourself from Amazon..what's the shipping cost...? check your checkout price for India...shouldn't be a lot since shipping is free..

Just get it yourself from Amazon..what's the shipping cost...? check your checkout price for India...shouldn't be a lot since shipping is free..

Customs will kill me...I will end up paying quite more. Shipping cost is same. Only 9GBP for India.

Had it not been for customs i would have ordered directly .

Customs will kill me...I will end up paying quite more. Shipping cost is same. Only 9GBP for India.

Had it not been for customs i would have ordered directly .

As far as i know..any item below 30,000 doesn't attract customs..i don't know how far its true...Did sach4life import his console..if so how much did it cost him...

As far as i know..any item below 30,000 doesn't attract customs..i don't know how far its true...Did sach4life import his console..if so how much did it cost him...An

Any Item less than Rs 30k can be brought from abroad to India without any customs when you travelling not when you importing.

And Indian custom has charged me for Rs 2-3k stuff as well...I paid Rs 1700 on Rs 3500 stuff once iirc. Imagine the custom on this Rs 18000 stuff..... :lol:

You can never know ..its huge risk. you can end up paying zero...or end up paying half or even more than that on it.

About Sach4life...he bought from olx .

Archived