Suggest me best wireless headphones for xbox360

samuraix

Hey guys, i own a xbox360 for which i have decided to go for a wireless headset. I never play online games on live. All i game is stuffs like call of duty, gears of war, Farcry 3 etc purely offline at my hall on a 40 inch samsung LED tv.

Any best budget head phones please ? Some where around 3k. Dont need to have a MIC in it. Just a good audio experience

Thanks for the reply. Well, these are all quite common ones and may not be enhanced for gaming, am i right ?

Yeah! These are basic pieces not meant for gaming.

If so, i think the next option is turtle beach. What would be the best one at the range of 5k ?

As far as I am aware, Turtle Beach headsets are not available locally, so you will have to import at your own risk. Around ~5000/- too there are not any gaming grade headsets that will suit your needs although good wired pieces will be available from Corsair and LOGITECH.

Good, reputable branded headsets only start around the ~8000/- and above mark if you want to purchase local.

Ok, Something like the sony gold headset i was expecting. But unfortunately i do not like SONY controllers. Thats why i play all the multiplatform games on xbox :) and hence the need for a suitable wireless headset.

I know, even on amazon,sd,fk i dont see proper ones being listed !

Archived