Demon's Souls

KnackChap

Oh you're playing the tougher version - where enemies get tougher if you die even in soul form. I think they patched it later. DS provides amazing joy when playing online.

i think the patch made the game tougher :samui:

it fixed more of the world and character tendency issues.

@lithu: Yes online with any psn id.

Edited by abhinit90

The patch didn't make the enemies tougher (i.e. change world tendency) if you die in soul form. Now - dying in soul form is not completely bad.

Ah! got it, if dying in soul form made teh WT black, then :samui:

As it is i'm scared of world 3(Tower of Latria) and wont ever complete it i think ,i can't even imagine it in PBWT :doh:

You wuss - just kill those damn gargoyles and face one of the toughest bosses in the game (Old Monk) - since it's generally a player of your level.

Those bell sounds from those octopus headed guards :samui:

one hit paralyse next hit kill :doh:

Edited by abhinit90

I think karoo and Tyler here have the japanese versions :|

Its the Asian version - imported from HK.

I am not connected to PSN. I iz too scared of losing my PS3 through firmware upgrades, at least unless I finish Onimusha and Persona 4 and Digital Devil Saga

er, did you confuse other os with bc?

^No. Just that a lot of PS3 users have complained of Blu ray drives failing after the firmware upgrades. If my PS3 fails, I R finished. I dont have teh money to go out and get a PS3 and a PS2 as well.

What? :rolleyes:

Seriously, just googled about this and it looks like exactly what happened to me.

I received the game today & after playing for a while I'm already thinking of selling it.

Not because I don't like it (its f**kin awesome game) but because I want to buy the Black Phantom Edition, mostly cause I want to play on EU servers full of newbs :rolleyes:

But I guess playing on asian servers has its advantage as well with high level players dropping off valuables. :|

I received the game today & after playing for a while I'm already thinking of selling it.

Not because I don't like it (its f**kin awesome game) but because I want to buy the Black Phantom Edition, mostly cause I want to play on EU servers full of newbs :)

But I guess playing on asian servers has its advantage as well with high level players dropping off valuables. :|

:thumbsup: that is wrong in so many ways :rofl:

i mean how do you loot the drops those high-level players drop, unless you too are a high level player, and if you start new you will find noobs too .

and everyone whom you can invade is not a n00b.

I think he meant high level players would drop ( as in give it for free ) valuables for him ... which is pretty useless since the saving system is not server side there are many exploits and glitches to duplicate items ... so all those 9999999999 soul players at the top of the nexus arent probably legit ...

@PV if you do get the EU version ...i'll be waiting for you in the EU servers :thumbsup:

I think he meant high level players would drop ( as in give it for free ) valuables for him ... which is pretty useless since the saving system is not server side there are many exploits and glitches to duplicate items ... so all those 9999999999 soul players at the top of the nexus arent probably legit ...

@PV if you do get the EU version ...i'll be waiting for you in the EU servers :thumbsup:

Well there are no high level players that can drop loots for you sir.

They are all ~of your same level.

they are still 10 levels above you so that counts in some way....

they can even be below you :thumbsup:

but if you are around the same level, normally you wont get valuable things, bah leave it , very few chances of a stranger to give anything for free.

Now I'm in a dilemma ....I want to play the damn game but I want to get the EU ver as well (that would mean to wait for ShopTo to do a restock) :thumbsup:

And naturally my save game from asian ver will be useless with the EU copy.

Finish the game once with your asian copy ...and then play a new character on the europe copy... its actually a very short game if you already know everything and theres nothing much to surprise you...